Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

"Taxman unleashes its 'snooper computer'" so that's what the investigatory powers bill was for

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549
    HMRC fuckers trying to get me to pay the fucking tax I owe. What gives them the fucking right?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I should build a computer that calculates how long it takes them to repair the fucking roads or predict the health cost when they inevitably move to collecting the bins bi-monthly or whatever.

Tax in this country is a fucking travesty.

ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    I had wondered how HMRC finally caught up with a mate of mine, despite declaring minimum wage since the year it was introduced, he lives like a rockstar. HMRC investigated him just before Christmas and worked out he owes them £76,000 in unpaid income tax just for 2015/16, other years yet to calculated.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LodiousLodious Frets: 1946
    As long as they don't start taxing looking at guitars and plump girls, they are welcome to snoop away as much as they like at my internet usage. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • 1984 what a book
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Lodious said:
    As long as they don't start taxing looking at guitars and plump girls, they are welcome to snoop away as much as they like at my internet usage. 
    Did you miss the part where the government can sell the data to "select commercial partners" to make money?
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom