Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Your most hated single song?

What's Hot
1789101113»

Comments

• Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2590
    tFB Trader
    The pogues - Fairytale of New York - it is like annual torture for me

Spin Doctors really?! it has a chordal guitar riff, a bridge section (missed in most modern music) a lead section you can whistle along with and lyrics that you can sign no matter how drunk you are... its a classic!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23013

Spin Doctors really?! it has a chordal guitar riff, a bridge section (missed in most modern music) a lead section you can whistle along with and lyrics that you can sign no matter how drunk you are... its a classic!
    I must admit, I quite liked the Spin Doctors, I even bought two or three of their albums until the original guitarist left.  They were so popular for a little while then it was like they just winked out of existence (although I expect they're still going really).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Reef - Place your hands.
    Cider fuelled, west country fucking nonsense.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Alnico said:
    Reef - Place your hands.
    Cider fuelled, west country fucking nonsense.
    Oi! I hate that song as much as any other person who's ears work, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with cider fuelled, west country fucking nonsense! 

Although it makes me unpopular in footballing circles, I thoroughly detest The Wurzels. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom