Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Commuting, how long is too long?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    I've always driven to work, which is away from london.. so I miss the traffic both ways. 

But I'm under guys and st thomas' hospital, and to get there requires train, and changing at stratford. 

People are freakin animals. I was actually shocked. Completely packed station platforms, Crowds literally ramming themselves onto already packed trains to the point the doors couldnt close.. 

No way I could commute like that for a job of my wage. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3456
    TTBZ said:
    robgilmo said:
    I worked ten hours a day with a new baby and totally missed out on my kids, week ends were hard too as I was tired, trying to find tome to do the things I couldn't do during the week so family time still suffered, never again, what is it you do?
    I'm a video editor so my current job is quite rare in that it's not in London!
    TTBZ said:
    robgilmo said:
    I worked ten hours a day with a new baby and totally missed out on my kids, week ends were hard too as I was tired, trying to find tome to do the things I couldn't do during the week so family time still suffered, never again, what is it you do?
    I'm a video editor so my current job is quite rare in that it's not in London!

I used to run the tape from whatever location was being shot that day to London, those boys worked some rare hours, especially if I was late! 
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom