Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Just goes to show...you never know who you know.

What's Hot

Comments

• MrBump said:
    There was the urban myth - pretty sure it couldn't have been true - about pediatricians being targeted by numbskuls.
    Well what do you know, and on my doorstep (though I was in Guildford at the time, m'lud).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1353904/Paediatrician-attack-People-dont-want-no-paedophiles-here.html
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I was going to write something about the nature of good and evil, but I've been known to go too far with the whole"devil's advocate" thing so I'll leave it for now.
  • MrBumpMrBump Frets: 1244
    ^ I stand corrected, my faith in humanity further shattered.
    Mark de Manbey

Trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/72424/
  • MrBump said:
    There was the urban myth - pretty sure it couldn't have been true - about pediatricians being targeted by numbskuls.
    Well what do you know, and on my doorstep (though I was in Guildford at the time, m'lud).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1353904/Paediatrician-attack-People-dont-want-no-paedophiles-here.html
    Figures though, was probably chavs from Duffryn estate, an 80s hell-hole of snaking terraced housing which used to have a communal boiler house (oooo, very J G Ballard).
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72432
    Cirrus said:

Well, yeah, these people don't deserve any sympathy. Just for absolute clarity, though I don't think it's what you're implying, my post wasn't intended to convey any.
    Also just for clarity I would never condone or legitimise violence or intimidation against even a genuine offender - they need proper criminal conviction and legal punishment.

I'm not even 100% sure about releasing any videos like this, even after a conviction - although I do think that hopefully the knowledge that they might be should be a deterrent.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• holnrew said:
    Looks like I'm not welcome in Halifax

Sorry have to ask what the hell does that mean?! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    We had the same thing at work. A much liked guy who was here for years got done in a police sting. He thought he was meeting up with a couple so that he could sexually abuse their two very young daughters. It was shocking news to everyone that knew him. Family man as well.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5519
    A guy who worked in the local Scotmid down the road from me and who also worked with my girlfriend at one point was in court a couple of weeks ago for abusing a baby, videoing it, and sending it to his boyfriend. There were other charges involving children too. Local courts can only impose maximum 5 year sentence so it's been referred to the High Court in Edinburgh.
    Lots of my friends have been posting about it on Facebook, how he was always a really nice guy and how shocked they are. Also plenty of mentions of him not getting out of jail alive.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Any adult going to meet a kid deserves to be trapped.

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6085
    I'd be interested to know if there's been a rise in adults targeting children or if it's always been there and is only now coming to light. There are certainly many more opportunities for people to act on their urges in the digital world but is there really a massive increase in the numbers of abusers?
  • I think it's easier having the internet.

Just before Xmas I was running through internet safety with my 13 year old daughter. It's alarming how simple it is to create a fake profile online  :o

• p90foolp90fool Frets: 31619
    Any adult going to meet a kid deserves to be trapped.
    But what's the legal situation if there was no kid?

Don't get me wrong, his motives are indefensible, but has a crime actually been committed? I genuinely have no idea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12375
    Probably a good chance that  is lots of evidence of previous dubious activity once the police start digging into internet usage 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • p90fool said:

Don't get me wrong, his motives are indefensible, but has a crime actually been committed? I genuinely have no idea.
    @p90fool ;

I'll have to look into the legal side of it, but for now I'm going to go with grooming and/or the intention of meeting an underage person for something sexual.

I'm going to take a guess that by the time the individual has turned up it's too late to try and blame it on a misunderstanding. That there was a real child or not is moot ;)

• p90foolp90fool Frets: 31619
    p90fool said:

@p90fool ;

I'll have to look into the legal side of it, but for now I'm going to go with grooming and/or the intention of meeting an underage person for something sexual.

I'm going to take a guess that by the time the individual has turned up it's too late to try and blame it on a misunderstanding. That there was a real child or not is moot ;)
    I guess legally it would be similar to being charged with intent to supply drugs based on the quantity you're caught with, so there is a precedent for being done for something which hasn't actually happened yet.

Whatever, if he's exchanged inappropriate texts and pictures with what he assumes is a child, that still makes him a dangerous predatory pervert.

I'm uncomfortable with vigilantism and entrapment generally if I'm honest, but it's hard to argue against it in cases like this, especially if it's done carefully and calmly and gathers usable evidence. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • p90fool said:
    p90fool said:

@p90fool ;

I guess legally it would be similar to being charged with intent to supply drugs based on the quantity you're caught with, so there is a precedent for being done for something which hasn't actually happened yet.

Whatever, if he's exchanged inappropriate texts and pictures with what he assumes is a child, that still makes him a dangerous predatory pervert.

I'm uncomfortable with vigilantism and entrapment generally if I'm honest, but it's hard to argue against it in cases like this, especially if it's done carefully and calmly and gathers usable evidence. 
    Using entrapment to give a nonce a good beating goes against what I'd think of as justice ;)

On the other hand, using it to stop a would be pervert is a lot better than discovering your child, or someone else's is being groomed.

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    p90fool said:

If there's text's and/or Emails arranging to meet an (believed to be) underage child, then there is sufficient evidence for a prosecution. As long as the intent is there the CPS will be fairly likely to prosecute and get a conviction.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • In the cases where someone is going to an adult's house to abuse their child, with their permission, it would be an interesting twist if the 'nonce'  was actually the vigilante who was intending to fill the parents in for being nonces... could get messy.

What if both were actually vigilantes. Could get very tricky.

• FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4291
    edited February 2017
    My ex drummer got collared for having 3-4 thousand pics of kids being sexually abused on his computer including kids as young as 3 years old

Told the judge he was having marriage problems and he got off with fuck all

Fucking unbelievable. I've had marriage issues myself but I didnt suddenly turn into a paedo to get me through it

Cunts gone into hiding now as there's a lot of people looking to take him out. He lost his buisiness but his dad gave him a good character reference in court. I'd have disowned the piece of shit 

Who the fuck can sit there and wank themselves off whilst looking at a 3 year old child being sexually abused. Fucking die 
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • The comments below that Facebook video are quite disturbing.  It seems to be ok to make threats of violence against alledged sex offenders, but people can get arrested when it's against "normal" people.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom