Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

IQ Test

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• If average iq is 100 then does this show that guitarists are essentially clever sods? 
    Perhaps, but We're not a representative sample of the population the mean IQ of 100 is based on.

I'd guess (based on various threads) that we have a disproportionate number of professional and educationally gifted people.
    Playing an instrument also suggests certain skills- pattern recognition, problem solving & dedication to learning which are likely to bump our scores. 

If you added the scores from Drummist.com I'm sure the mean score would decend to double digits. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4263
    edited February 2017
    Was certainly not confident with a few of the answers though.....

Edit- Although just checked and the answers all correct, meaning I am just extremely slow.... 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    125 but I was eating a rather scrummy Egg  n Cress sarnie and then sultana and strawberry jam scone at the time...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553

CloudNine said:
    Was certainly not confident with a few of the answers though.....

Edit- Although just checked and the answers all correct, meaning I am just extremely slow.... 
    Gagaryn said:

I checked all my answers too and all right. I'm not sure time comes into it although I did rattle through it - think age plays a part. I'm 49 so old enough that I've done loads of these over the years so have got better at them but not old enough to have started losing my faculties - apart from eyesight, fitness, greying hair, flexibility, stamina...
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7877
    I was tested for a job interview.  165. Was pretty happy with that. 
    In truth, this tests only measures how good you are at completing these tests.  It's not a true test of intelligence.   As a friend once stated, using a test like this to measure intelligence is akin to analysing digestion my measuring turd length.  
  • Couldn't figure out how to open the link....

Have I passed? 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28312
    TheMarlin said:

In truth, this tests only measures how good you are at completing these tests.  It's not a true test of intelligence.
    IQ tests, when properly administered, are an excellent way of assessing logical, spatial and mathematical reasoning. Which are part of intelligence. Testing all of intelligence is a rather tall order...
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    I liked this.

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Albert Einstein

Backdoor Children Of The Sock