Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Walking Dead Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Well I didn't expect that!     Good episode I thought - is the new guy the one everyone has been talking about from the comics?

and how old is the baby?  I guess the timeline doesn't match ours as I sort of assumed or she would be walking and talking by now? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Overall, that was a bit of a cracker. Jesus is a right card.
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4996
    edited February 2016
    Oooh!!! Having never read the graphic novels (comics?) I wasn't sure if they were going to do that storyline, have to wait and see how or even if that pans out. Rick's lady friends do seem to have a habit of dying a lot so far.

Jesus seems to be quite the escapologist, to get onto that truck so fast seemed almost Houdini-esque! And the bit at the end, must have ninja stealth to have escaped to the bedroom. Can't tell yet if he's going to be a goodie or a baddie?

Still not sure how Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrol survived being shot in the eye at close range, but it's zombies and stuff so a little medical disbelief is par for the course.

Excellent couple of shows so far though, so I are iz happy bunny :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FUM9Rja2N0M/SgspA8OL43I/AAAAAAAAAFM/744KJ-_QTnQ/s400/zombie_bunny.jpg
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    Great episode - Wonder if they'll jump back at any point to after last week, as they've jumped forward quite a few weeks here.

Jesus is spot on casting

And to answer the above - no - the bad guy everyone is on about is Negan. Shit will hit the fan when he rocks up. Makes the Governor look like an angel. 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    Rick and Michonne. Didn't see that coming, although we were only saying yesterday that it's surprising nobody is getting jiggy with each other. Always thought Daryl and Carol were going to happen (or is Daryl gay?).

What's happened to Rick being Mr Sensible too? Leaves the keys to the van around, twice? Chases Jesus across a field for no apparent reason? Leaves the handbrake off, on a slope, next to a lake? Durrr.

Good episode though.
    boogieman said:
    Rick and Michonne. Didn't see that coming, although we were only saying yesterday that it's surprising nobody is getting jiggy with each other. Always thought Daryl and Carol were going to happen (or is Daryl gay?).

What's happened to Rick being Mr Sensible too? Leaves the keys to the van around, twice? Chases Jesus across a field for no apparent reason? Leaves the handbrake off, on a slope, next to a lake? Durrr.

Good episode though.
    I think it's highlighting that they were finally starting to let their guard down because of the situation they are in.
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777

I was a bit disappointed that Carl survived, and seems to have made such a fast recovery. The first half of this series was really good, but this half hasn't grabbed me yet. I guess that is the problem with mid-season breaks.

I do like Jesus though, seems an interesting character, and the sneak preview of next weeks episode looks good.

• The Rick/Michonne thing was heavily signposted right at the beginning of the episode. In fact I thought "Looks very domestic there, did I miss an episode?"

I thought Jesus looked very familiar and finally worked out why. He looks like Jack Whitelaw with a fake beard.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    joneve;982010" said:
    boogieman said:

Good episode though.

I think it's highlighting that they were finally starting to let their guard down because of the situation they are in.
    Yip it was all pointing to the group relaxing, having fun, doing things for the sake of it rather than necessity.
    underdog said:
    joneve;982010" said:
    boogieman said:

Good episode though.

Yip it was all pointing to the group relaxing, having fun, doing things for the sake of it rather than necessity.
    ......before they get a massive shock and shit hits the fan again, no doubt! 
    joneve;982447" said:
    underdog said:

joneve;982010" said:boogieman said:

Good episode though.

......before they get a massive shock and shit hits the fan again, no doubt! 
    Of course, as Jesus tells them next week, their world is about to get much bigger.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16725
    quarky said:

I was a bit disappointed that Carl survived, and seems to have made such a fast recovery. 

Was it a fast recovery?   I took that as a sign some time had passed, a few months at the very least
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    Yeah the doc talking about Terra talking in her sleep kinda indicates some time had passed to allow relationships to form
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    edited February 2016
    WezV;982620" said:
    quarky said:

I was a bit disappointed that Carl survived, and seems to have made such a fast recovery. 

Was it a fast recovery?   I took that as a sign some time had passed, a few months at the very least
    Agree I took it that at least a month had passed (time frame was mentioned in passing by some of the characters) and also it seems presumed Carl took a bullet square to the eye and shook it off, looking as his injury seems more likely it grazed past his face rather than through it.
  • On the Talking Dead, immediately after they were talking about it being 3 months after the last episode, and I'm sure they explained the eye as the bullet bouncing off Caaarrrrllllls cheekbone and twas bone fragments that took his eye out.

• Rick Michonne has been coming a long time.  Just surprising it took so long.

Rick, we need to talk...  Great end.
  • It's set weeks since the last episode. Maggie says it in a conversation to Enid. Carl must be a quick healer. It's only an eye afterall
  • What an absolute corker of an episode! This last half of the series is going to be very interesting.

And guess what, Jesus is yet another English actor!
  • Oh yeah... "when you were squirting the Bisquik, were you trying to make pancakes?"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Best moment of the episode is Rick shrugging his shoulders asking what while he stands there covered in that guys blood, classic :D

It's building up to the finale going to be one hell of an end to this season.