Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Clarks shoes.

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2328
    holnrew said:
    thomasw88 said:
    Worked at Clarks for 6 years at the HQ. Great place, but I personally thought the quality of the shoes had gone down over the years.

Never liked their trainer/waterproof hiking type shoe, but they do very good  formal work shoes that are generally comfortable and well wearing..
    You a street lad?
    i lived in glastonbury but not from the area.  loved the area, and miss it..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2901
    edited March 2017
    Boots like those posted above look horrid, I just don't get it. Like dodgy old school shoes with a wedge of cheese stuck to the bottom. I'm so glad I never have to wear "smart casual" where such abominations need to be worn. Looks like something Jeremy Clarkson would wear.

The comfiest shoes ever are Adidas Busenitz. Vans classics will do the job as well though.
  • BudgieBudgie Frets: 2105
    The boaty shoes they make for Musto are pretty decent and super-comfortable.
  • I like clarks, but desert boots are uncomfortable as fuck. 
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7038
    tFB Trader
    Snap said:
    octatonic said:
    Check out Redwing
    this.

Shoes/boots that will last a lifetime. Got 2 pairs. One, the Beckmans are the best boots Ive had. Needed a bit of wearing in, but they are one seriously ace pair of boots. Worth every penny. 
    I love my Beckmans. The best boots I own too.

I also have a pair of Red Wing "Hawthorne" rough-out boots which are great and very hard wearing but only go with jeans.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28421
    I had a pair of Clarks but they were rubbish. Since then I have worn Ecco for when there isn't any mud, and Merrell for when there is mud.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Have I stepped into some kind of parallel universe where grown men are engaging in a proper debate about shoes???

I'm off to Mumsnet to find out how good a Klon pedal is with a Matchless Amp..
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28421
    Shoes maketh the man.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."