Iron Maiden - New Material!

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2445
    Boromedic said:
    Hahaha, there is no hope for you

Seriously though that's a real Maiden trademark, do you like any of their stuff?!? 

Still beats owt they've done since Dance Of Death, but I know if something like that really grates on you then it's difficult to get past.
    I'll have you know I love their early stuff up to Brave New World.... after that it gets a bit too self-indulgent IMO :)

Some personal favs are Wasted Years, Run to the Hills, Hallowed be they Name, Powerslave, Fear of the Dark etc.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4922
    edited August 2021
    In terms of trademarks I thought it was more "scream for me ....... '?

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4922
    FarleyUK said:
    Boromedic said:
    Hahaha, there is no hope for you

Seriously though that's a real Maiden trademark, do you like any of their stuff?!? 

Still beats owt they've done since Dance Of Death, but I know if something like that really grates on you then it's difficult to get past.
    I'll have you know I love their early stuff up to Brave New World.... after that it gets a bit too self-indulgent IMO :)

Some personal favs are Wasted Years, Run to the Hills, Hallowed be they Name, Powerslave, Fear of the Dark etc.
    I jest of course, my fave album is Somewhere In Time, so great to see Wasted Years. Hallowed is superb!! 

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • adaminoadamino Frets: 128
    I just heard the whole new album. Effortless shite I must admit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom