Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Solskjaer OUT!!!! (& Man U still rubbish!)

What's Hot

Comments

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1948
    wibble said:
    Steve Bruce in!
    Even Bruce got 1 against NUFC
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    Who do you want? Who’s available? Conte?
    He doesn't exactly play the Man U way.

The one thing I'd have against Conte is that he never stays long anywhere, I think that everyone prefers a good long term manager.
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4701
    We’re in the scenario where even the wrong decision will be a better one.  Is Conte a United style manager? Probably not but he would be a big improvement over the current manager?  Yes.  Is he available? Yes.  Does he want the job?  Yes.  Would he bring a team of people who can coach the players better than the current regime? Hard to imagine it being any worse.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • The statue of Harry Maguire is really quite lifelike isn't it.

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fobfob Frets: 1430

He's got to be better than Fred or McTominay!
  • Rich210Rich210 Frets: 577
    And he's gone!
    I'm slightly sad it didn't work out as he's a club hero, and the vibe was way better that Mourinho in particular but also van Gaal. Having said that, thank goodness! the club have been going nowhere this season. 

Onward and upward. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6390
    And he's actually gone !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 3008
    Is it time for the return of 'unfinished business' David Moyes? 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6390
    Moyes is doing really well with West Ham, his time at MU was dire because he inherited a worn out team that needed a toal rebuild. With van Gaal and Mourinho - they were proven managers too who couldn't breathe life into MU (as was Moyes), and Solskjaer has >10yrs in management. There's something bad at that club - like with Chelsea in the John Terry era (not that it was all to do with him).
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • danodano Frets: 1593
    I was amazed by de Gea "We don't know what to do with the ball, we are conceding a lot of goals. It's a horrible moment," he added.

Maybe De Gae should ask some of his team mates, those world class international  superstars on 200k a week, who stand 30m from him on the pitch if they have an idea what to do with the ball  

• Jalapeno said:
    Moyes is doing really well with West Ham, his time at MU was dire because he inherited a worn out team that needed a toal rebuild. With van Gaal and Mourinho - they were proven managers too who couldn't breathe life into MU (as was Moyes), and Solskjaer has >10yrs in management. There's something bad at that club - like with Chelsea in the John Terry era (not that it was all to do with him).
    Personally, I think Pogba is a bad influence within the squad, sooner he's gone the better.  Don't think Solskjaer was strong enough to put him in his place.
    Jalapeno said:
    Personally, I think Pogba is a bad influence within the squad, sooner he's gone the better.  Don't think Solskjaer was strong enough to put him in his place.
    Yeah, they need a manager with balls right now to kick a team of very good players into shape. Conte not now available, but a Conte type manager for sure. 
  • I personally think the squad is very over rated. That being said, Ole hasn't done anything to help himself.

Anyone could tell you that this United side is inept at the back, lacks a real central midfielder and relies too heavily on Ronaldo. So why is there never a change in personnel?
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 340
    With the likes of De Gea, Varane, Fernandes and options from Rashford, Cavani, Ronaldo etc there should be enough there

He was brought in to lift the clouds, and he did that. But it was clear from Europa league that he wasn’t an elite coach. And there are not many about. I struggled to understand what type of philosophy Ole team was…counter attacks…or press…or?? 

I personally would like to see the Ajax boss given a go as he is a modern thinking coach with clear values…but we will see
  • He should never have been given the job in the first place. A track record based on what? A few kiss me arse clubs before getting one of the biggest management jobs in England if not club football worldwide.
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4537
    I said it before, and I'll say it again, Ronaldo as player manager.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Leicester committed absolute daylight robbery when they convinced Man Utd to pay them £80m for Maguire. I actually laughed out loud when I saw his "defending" yesterday. 
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1948
    Love it - Fuck off Solskjaer - the baby faced ass stunk it up. Ye!! Now he's got a reputation as a shit stain. I've ordered a Guinness in celebration.
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4701
    edited November 2021
    We’re in the scenario where even the wrong decision will be a better one.  Is Conte a United style manager? Probably not but he would be a big improvement over the current manager?  Yes.  Is he available? Yes.  Does he want the job?  Yes.  Would he bring a team of people who can coach the players better than the current regime? Hard to imagine it being any worse.

Oh, we waited, looking great now with all the options available.

dano said:
    I was amazed by de Gea "We don't know what to do with the ball, we are conceding a lot of goals. It's a horrible moment," he added.

Maybe De Gae should ask some of his team mates, those world class international  superstars on 200k a week, who stand 30m from him on the pitch if they have an idea what to do with the ball  

I think that’s what he was doing.  Week in week out he watches that shit from the back, I thought it was good for him to stand up and say that.

Jalapeno said:
    True but Moyes has nearly 10 years more experience now and a lot less pressure.  Plus they have lost the last 2.  I like him as a manager and I think he'll do well with West Ham but he’s not the one that got away.  Better than Ole given more time yes.  World beater, no.  Mourhino and Van Gaal were both on the decline, just look at Jose since he left.

Yes there are things wrong at the club but we've also had the wrong manager every time.  The appointments have been wrong ever time, they have been chasing shadows.