Fretboard Jam 2017 - Song List Thread - Running Order V4

What's Hot

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Bass now all accounted for.

Vocals accounted for - but we have a big ask for @bigjon - if anyone else would like to ease the burden on him and take a few onboard then please do let me know. 

Ta!
    Hi @Bridgehouse as offered in the other thread at one point I don't mind doing one or two more vocals.

Not promising I can sing mind you, but I'm going to be hanging around the stage cheering the team on as much as possible so happy to get involved

Nervously anticipating the day
    Any particular ones you fancy a stab at and I'll swap you in?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11756

Vocals accounted for - but we have a big ask for @bigjon - if anyone else would like to ease the burden on him and take a few onboard then please do let me know. 

Ta!
    Hi @Bridgehouse as offered in the other thread at one point I don't mind doing one or two more vocals.

Not promising I can sing mind you, but I'm going to be hanging around the stage cheering the team on as much as possible so happy to get involved

If I had a stab at the 15:10 and 15:20 slots of Sunshine and Tailfeather might give @Bigjon a break?

I don't want to muscle in on ones he wants to do though?  I see he is doing guitar on Tailfeather as well so that might be one of "his" songs?  It's really @horse who gets to shine on that one I guess, if I remember the film.

I'd almost throw it back to the expert "team" and yourself @bridgehouse where can I help most?

You poor sods will have to sit through my Matt Bellamy impression, so anything I can do to help others have their moment?
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...

Ta!

If I had a stab at the 15:10 and 15:20 slots of Sunshine and Tailfeather might give @Bigjon a break?

I don't want to muscle in on ones he wants to do though?  I see he is doing guitar on Tailfeather as well so that might be one of "his" songs?  It's really @horse who gets to shine on that one I guess, if I remember the film.

I'd almost throw it back to the expert "team" and yourself @bridgehouse where can I help most?

You poor sods will have to sit through my Matt Bellamy impression, so anything I can do to help others have their moment?
    Sounds good to give @bigjon a break - and you can share the vocals on Tailfeather (I'll put you down as vocals and him guitar) 

Lol @ "expert" - glad you didn't include me in that!!

Arghh!!! @Bridgehouse - sorry I meant yourself specifically not yourself excluded!!!  

No offense meant bro! :)  I'm having a really tough week, and I'm already one beer into my evening :)

Arghh!!! @Bridgehouse - sorry I meant yourself specifically not yourself excluded!!!  

No offense meant bro! :)  I'm having a really tough week, and I'm already one beer into my evening :)
    No offence taken at all. I'd have had to correct you if you grouped me with the experts!! 

If your week is half as bad as mine then you're due beer anyway. @Alnico will testify to the shitness of my week

No offence taken at all. I'd have had to correct you if you grouped me with the experts!! 

If your week is half as bad as mine then you're due beer anyway. @Alnico will testify to the shitness of my week
    Sorry to hear that man, we all have a lot to thank you for for your role in arranging this, hope things get better, good vibes from me :)

Sorry to hear that man, we all have a lot to thank you for for your role in arranging this, hope things get better, good vibes from me :)
    It's work - I'm involved in a project related to something that's been in the news a lot and it's wearing to say the least...

It's work - I'm involved in a project related to something that's been in the news a lot and it's wearing to say the least...
    Tell Kim that as hard as you try you can't hit Guam yet and that's it, he's got to give you some time :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Tell Kim that as hard as you try you can't hit Guam yet and that's it, he's got to give you some time :)
    Could be worse. I could be involved in Brexit (I'm not!)

:D
  • You're sifting through the Russia / Trump evidence? Shit... 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    You're sifting through the Russia / Trump evidence? Shit... 
    Yeah, all 1/2 a page of it... :D
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Yeah, he's not having a great week and still managing this thing for us!
    You're a star man.

I'll mop up what I can when everyone else has done all their choosing and in any other circumstances.
    I can do guitar and vocals on most of the songs we're doing if needed so let's see how we look next week and I'll jump in then.
    I would rather one of the 'Jammy Gits' takes the slots as is their day really but I won't sit out if I'm needed.
    Alnico said:
    You're a star man.

I'll mop up what I can when everyone else has done all their choosing and in any other circumstances.
    I can do guitar and vocals on most of the songs we're doing if needed so let's see how we look next week and I'll jump in then.
    I would rather one of the 'Jammy Gits' takes the slots as is their day really but I won't sit out if I'm needed.
    How about I swap you in for a few more vocals as well? I'll update the list later on..
    Alnico said:
    You're a star man.

How about I swap you in for a few more vocals as well? I'll update the list later on..
    Cool;

If @bigjon doesn't mind then I'll do vocals for Crossroads at 13:10, Sunshine #2 at 17:00 and Roadhouse #2 at 17:10.

THAT means that Jon's last slot where he's required to play or sing is at 15:40 and allow him time to prep for the workshop classes.

How's that?
    Alnico said:
    Alnico said:
    You're a star man.

Cool;

If @bigjon doesn't mind then I'll do vocals for Crossroads at 13:10, Sunshine #2 at 17:00 and Roadhouse #2 at 17:10.

THAT means that Jon's last slot where he's required to play or sing is at 15:40 and allow him time to prep for the workshop classes.

How's that?
    Lovely. Will update all discussed changes a bit later on and republish.
    List updated - V3 - above changes now made

• hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    edited August 2017
    hywelg said:
    @Alnico @TTony ;;;Can you remove me from 'Call Me The Breeze' please. Playing it in F# is too much of a trial.
    Seems I'm still down to play on this, don't want to upset all the meticulous planning, so whatever key we play it in I'll just play rhythm.

hywelg said:
    hywelg said:
    @Alnico @TTony ;;;Can you remove me from 'Call Me The Breeze' please. Playing it in F# is too much of a trial.
    Seems I'm still down to play on this, don't want to upset all the meticulous planning, so whatever key we play it in I'll just play rhythm.

I can still remove you if you like - or we can sort a decent key out for you ;)
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12666
    I've kept out of all the discussions - not because I'm not interested, but because I didn't want to complicate things. I'm just happy to be there and do whatever.

In terms of vocals, if it helps I could do the high parts of Sunshine of your Love as they can be challenge (its two voices on the record) and I've done it before. If not needed, not offended at all.

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

impmann said:
    I've kept out of all the discussions - not because I'm not interested, but because I didn't want to complicate things. I'm just happy to be there and do whatever.

In terms of vocals, if it helps I could do the high parts of Sunshine of your Love as they can be challenge (its two voices on the record) and I've done it before. If not needed, not offended at all.

Could you do that second vocal on sunshine #2 with me?
    I used to sing that part too, I know it well.
    That'd be great.