Anyone got a SIMBA mattress?

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4162
    We have an Emma mattress. Chosen out of the throng purely because it's my wife's name :)

It's been a couple of years so far and it's still comfy, no problems or anything. I have to say though, when we got it it replaced a dirt cheap Ikea memory foam one, and it wasn't really that different. I don't know how long the Ikea one would have lasted, but for the price I paid it would probably be worth a try...
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I recently got a memory foam mattress from Ikea. Way more comfy than my previous pocket sprung mattress, a bargain at £179...

MORGEDAL medium firm, dark grey, Memory foam mattress, Standard Double - IKEA
  • skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4162
    I recently got a memory foam mattress from Ikea. Way more comfy than my previous pocket sprung mattress, a bargain at £179...

MORGEDAL medium firm, dark grey, Memory foam mattress, Standard Double - IKEA
    That is literally the one I was talking about in the post above yours :)
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8792
    Arsene Wenger? 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
    edited May 2021
    Sorry haven't read all the comments BUT just wanted to say that whilst the Emma I bought this year is nice and comfy, it's damned HOT.  Wifey even says it, and she feels cold all the time, whereas I run hot. We've had to buy a much lighter tog duvet and I'm dreading the summer heat tbh as I'm getting sweaty even now.  
    Starting to wish I'd bought a hybrid.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom