Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• markblackmarkblack Frets: 1591

my new pedal corner in the man cave... recent arrivals are the Habbit and the return of a flint.
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7164
    markblack said:

my new pedal corner in the man cave... recent arrivals are the Habbit and the return of a flint.
    thats a fun looking board, and two ikea lockers. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • markblackmarkblack Frets: 1591
    @GavRichList honestly there's no more pedals in them... I do not have a problem :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3395
    markblack said:
    @GavRichList honestly there's no more pedals in them... I do not have a problem :)
    You will when the cupboards are full. Nothing that can't be fixed by a quick trip to IKEA though
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1648
    edited June 2022
    Decided to put all of my Mad Professor pedals on one board. Excuse the crumby cabling but it’s temporary whilst I mess about with the order.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9553
    markblack said:

Top drawer Mark, love it.
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3876
    edited June 2022
    Apparently this is Jack White's new board. Can't say I recognise any of the peds, apart from the Whammy and the Boss tuner! Have they been sprayed?

• LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3876
    markblack said:

Top drawer Mark, love it.
    No drawers there, mate. You'll need a 'Malm' for that:

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JotaJota Frets: 464
    edited June 2022
    Lebarque said:
    Apparently this is Jack White's new board. Can't say I recognise any of the peds, apart from the Whammy and the Boss tuner! Have they been sprayed?

I see a Radial Twin City ABY, Korg Miku, UT&T Bumble Buzz, Coopersound Telegraph, Game Changer Plasma coil, Mantic Flex, EHX Freeze, something that looks like a MXR Micro amp and something that reminds me of an octafuzz but it lacks the octave switch so maybe a Demeter Tremulator! The tiny black pedal is an ISP Deci-mate.
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 959
    Lebarque said:

He's got a Miku so gets bonus points. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    Gassage said:
    Gassage said:
    And now for something completely different- the FlyGasRig

A Metalizer?????

An incredible pedal. Honestly.
    @Gassage how is the Xvive delay? I bought one when they were going cheap and it's still in it's box. I could sell it on for a (very modest profit) but I still have an idea for a mini 80s board (that I've done nothing about apart from buy that delay). 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9722
    Jota said:
    Lebarque said:

I see a Radial Twin City ABY, Korg Miku, UT&T Bumble Buzz, Coopersound Telegraph, Game Changer Plasma coil, Mantic Flex, EHX Freeze, something that looks like a MXR Micro amp and something that reminds me of an octafuzz but it lacks the octave switch so maybe a Demeter Tremulator! The tiny black pedal is an ISP Deci-mate.
    I can't see the picture on my phone, but there was an article about his current board the other day

https://www.guitarplayer.com/gear/take-a-close-look-at-jack-whites-insanely-cool-pedalboard

He also has a new custom jazzmaster which has an EHX Pitch Fork built in, controlled by a knob and momentary switch
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7429
    Dan_Halen said:
    Decided to put all of my Mad Professor pedals on one board. Excuse the crumby cabling but it’s temporary whilst I mess about with the order.

Blimey - not heard of half of those! 
    Red ones are better. 
  • Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1648
    TimmyO said:
    Dan_Halen said:

Blimey - not heard of half of those! 
    They're literally all great to my ears. I could sell all my other pedals and just kept these as I think they stand up to or beat most others I have or have owned. I got the Bluebird and Mighty Red years ago and they just sounded great on their own and really worked with a band so just kept picking the odd one up here and there when I saw a bargain. Each one I've bought since I've really liked too - haven't yet found a duff one or one that's a bit meh.

Keeping an eye out for the compressor if anyone has one they're not using  ;) They seem fairly highly regarded as well.
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2200
    Shame MP don't do a tuner
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30927
    Gassage said:
    Gassage said:
    And now for something completely different- the FlyGasRig

A Metalizer?????

An incredible pedal. Honestly.
    @Gassage how is the Xvive delay? I bought one when they were going cheap and it's still in it's box. I could sell it on for a (very modest profit) but I still have an idea for a mini 80s board (that I've done nothing about apart from buy that delay). 
    Hard to dislike at the price.

Thick repeats, pretty musical. For £45 it's great.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Dan_Halen said:

Absolutely love the Bluebird but they seem to be as rare as rare can be - love to get one again 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041

Out.

TS808, Black Moon Fuzz Face, KMA Wurm, Keeley Eccos, Montavillian & Meris Mercury 7.

In

MAS Sona Fuzz, EQD Hizumitas, Jam Delay Llama Xtreme & Catalinbread Cloak.

is what sold me on the Cloak.

&  are what made me grab the Sona.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DanR said:

Out.

TS808, Black Moon Fuzz Face, KMA Wurm, Keeley Eccos, Montavillian & Meris Mercury 7.

In

MAS Sona Fuzz, EQD Hizumitas, Jam Delay Llama Xtreme & Catalinbread Cloak.

is what sold me on the Cloak.

&  are what made me grab the Sona.

How is the somersault for those warped record sounds? Just moved on my instant lofi junky as I don't like the compression and want something else
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7429
    edited June 2022
    I’m really loving this - I’m going to get the power mounted and cables tidied now to stop me faffing - it’s a fantastic jam/blues board for what I like.

im going to investigate whether an MXR Tap will squeeze on the top (I’m using an old H9 controller for now) 

Red ones are better.