Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Putin's Poisoners at it in Salisbury

What's Hot

Comments

• Now we wait for the next move as we wait for the next exciting episode of "Cold War 2" ...
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6155

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It wasn't the only site in Salisbury to suffer problems over the weekend. One venue was said to have had up to 30 people vomiting within its walls whilst the majority of its customers were described as looking pale and bedraggled, most being unable to walk or to speak coherently. 

Police then realised they'd walked into Wetherspoons by mistake and left.  

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8600
    We didn't pull this kind of stunt with Burgess, Maclean and Philby.

Escaping to Moscow was punishment enough.
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3395
    Emp_Fab said:
    these two are the Laurel and Hardski of the assassin world.  
    LOL for that.

'They' have put a review on Google of their night in the City Stay Hotel.....

5/5
    a week ago on Google-
    Had most excellent stay in March with my close buddy Ruslan. Very nice hotel and good prices. My boss in Moscow was most happy with the deal we got. Had a nice two-bed room. It was very clean. We stayed for 2 nights. and very much liked your beer in the British pubs. After we visited your lovely city Salisbury to see some old comrades from the Motherland. Alex x
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Putin is trying to change the conversation today. The Russian Defense Ministry has curiously released a new report saying that the BUK that shot down MH17 was definitely owned by Ukraine, and not Russia.

Trying to snag Russia on anything it's done is like pushing water uphill with a rake. Putin knows it and doesn't care. (For as long as central Europe needs his gas, anyway.)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • KitsuneKitsune Frets: 292
    TBH, I find the sabre rattling from the Tories to be more comedic than anything else :)

Hey! Fuckwits! Give the donation money back and stop playing tennis with the Russians and then we'll take your strong talk a bit more seriously!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Who has previously been awarded the Hero of the Russian Federation medal by ... some bloke called Putin. Must be a different Putin to the one that assured the world the suspect was an ordinary Russian civilian.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72401
    goldtop said:

Henchman #1 identified as a GRU Colonel
    Promoted beyond his competence level by the sound of it...

Either that or doing his job well by deliberately laying a false trail.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Nonsense.  I'm still buying into the slightly shit at navigation sports nutritional supplement salesman tourist who is keenly aware of the height of Salisbury cathedral's spire,  And hates slush.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    I'm wondering if this operation was actually planned to not cover its tracks well
    it's all more useless than you'd expect it to be..
    the assassins enter direct from Moscow and return there rather than entering and leaving with more stealth..
    didn't they fly in and out of the UK on the same day?? if so, what sort of tourist does this??
    the perfume bottle wasn't carefully disposed of
    and the poison itself is so bespoke, rare and unique

it looks like a trail of breadcrumbs leading to a calling card

then parading them in the news with their story is just mental
    if they looked scared and that's understandable..
    they are expendable and now the world knows what they look like and who they are
    maybe the realisation that their undercover op was intended to not be that undercover has left them exposed..

I wonder if they'll both accidentally die within the next few years as the GRU cleans up after
    play every note as if it were your first
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KitsuneKitsune Frets: 292
    Sounds like of a less that Russia couldn't give a flying fuck about Britain and will do what they want here. And, hey, senior members of the government are out there playing tennis with them, they fund the governing party and launder their dirty cash here - so why wouldn't they do what they like?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6184
    tFB Trader
    Clarky said:
    I'm wondering if this operation was actually planned to not cover its tracks well
    the assassins enter direct from Moscow and return there rather than entering and leaving with more stealth..
    didn't they fly in and out of the UK on the same day?? if so, what sort of tourist does this??

they are expendable and now the world knows what they look like and who they are
    maybe the realisation that their undercover op was intended to not be that undercover has left them exposed..

I wonder if they'll both accidentally die within the next few years as the GRU cleans up after
    hmmm, tbh they have history of being slightly shit with these sorts of operations. But how slick do they have to be? In and out and the rest is deniable... they do choose the method of punishment sometimes to reflect the crime, 

for instance the Ukrainian leader Yushenko who led the Orange revolution was poisoned with dioxin which is also known as Agent Orange....

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    ThorpyFX said:
    Clarky said:

hmmm, tbh they have history of being slightly shit with these sorts of operations. But how slick do they have to be? In and out and the rest is deniable... they do choose the method of punishment sometimes to reflect the crime, 

for instance the Ukrainian leader Yushenko who led the Orange revolution was poisoned with dioxin which is also known as Agent Orange....

what I'm getting at I guess is that it's all so obvious it has to be deliberate..

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Some are wondering if this is some agency-vs-agency power-play within Russian intelligence. Certainly looks like Putin was forcing the two 'civilians' to appear in the TV interview as some sort of "you're done" penance.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    how can you look so happy wearing silly clothes, holding fish next to a crap car?
    it's fake news I tells ya.. fake newwwws
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22159
    edited September 2018
    ThorpyFX said:

...which is the Russian code name for their operative inside the White House... 

8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1746
    I went to Salisbury yesterday for an hour...... 
    I'm also known to go to the same street as Amesbury baptist church.

Am i now on a watch list?
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3395
    I think the apparent imcompetance is all part of Russia's strategy - basically saying "your security services are so sh8t we can send these muppets in to get someone and there's not a thing you can do about it, you pussies".