Anyone need a Cable?

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27626
    TTony said:
    I've deleted your latest contributions to this thread.

*final* warning.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    This thread might as well be closed. Every time we bring it back to the original topic some knob end derails it back to tone wood again. Bore off 3cs ffs... 
    I'm just responding to all the other posters who seem to want to talk about 'tone wood'! (Sticky fiddle, ICBM, crunchman, sporky, NelsonP, John_P, UnclePsychosis, Gagaryn.)

What you are effectively saying that others can post whatever nonsense they please about 'tone wood', but I have no right of reply.

Can you actually read or think? I posted something in reply to Rocker about RIAA curves (thread already derailed so its open season!) and again to point out how you search the universe for anything you can find to prove your opinion while ignoring everything that disproves it. Not entering your daft tone wood debate.

Absolute fanny!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    edited April 2018
    Every time I see the words 'Russ Andrews' my brain gets a bit confused and I start thinking about cult film director Russ Meyer and his, err, body of work. 

Sorry for the thread derail but I was wondering if Im the only one with this curious mental affliction?
    I keep seeing the thread title and hearing in my head the line "Wanna buy some pencils" from some Zappa song (can't remember which one) on Absolutely Free. I think it's maybe best that way!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I know this thread was kind of played out,but I was showing this link to an unbelieving friend who thought I was making stuff up about 23 grand cables.....turns out on closer inspection that the 23k is only for 2.5m.....I mean,youd want the 3.6m option surely...at.......£34,560!! Nice to see as well that the more you buy,the more expensive the per metre price becomes. Is that Reverse Quantum? Everydays a school day...eh?
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72471
    I know this thread was kind of played out,but I was showing this link to an unbelieving friend who thought I was making stuff up about 23 grand cables.....turns out on closer inspection that the 23k is only for 2.5m.....I mean,youd want the 3.6m option surely...at.......£34,560!! Nice to see as well that the more you buy,the more expensive the per metre price becomes. Is that Reverse Quantum? Everydays a school day...eh?
    That's because it's exponentially harder to get continuous void-free bullshit the longer it has to be.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22189
    edited April 2018
    I've never seen any of these tone wood threads before today and had a very long and often eyes wide open read. Prior to my discovery today, I have however had fun with 3CS on a thread about feminism. It's reassuring to know that his abstract (read: bullshit) style of debate is consistent across vastly differing topics. 

• Three-ColourSunburstThree-ColourSunburst Frets: 1139
    edited April 2018
    If anyone else would like to stick the boot in, please go ahead - the mods have told me that no personal abuse directed at me will be deleted (whatever the forum rules say) and if I attempt to post another rebuttal the 'tone wood' stuff, I will be banned. Aren't internet forums great?

http://theconversation.com/how-the-wisdom-of-the-crowd-can-turn-into-social-media-mob-rule-43376

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22189
    This forum is. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    Forgive the ignorance but who is “tone wood”...

related to ronnie? Or Victoria?... tiger perhaps?