Burglar got killed

What's Hot

Comments

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Sounds like he was more deserving to die than most people that die on a daily basis imo.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    Wonder if the pensioner will now get police protection? I would not want to be returning to that house.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11785
    Wonder if the pensioner will now get police protection? I would not want to be returning to that house.
    I'd imagine and hope that the community will help keep an eye on him as well.

Glad to see it was the right result in the end.  The guy was forced to take a life defending his home and family, now I hope he gets the help he needs to recover and feel safe in his home again, if that's possible.

If just a tiny fraction of the people in his area on social media who were claiming they would happily personally string up any and all scrotes were willing to take the less extreme route of occasionally popping in to check on him and his wife and bringing some supplies, I suspect he would be the most supported 78 year old man in the area!
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    Well said @darthed1981
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    Career criminal targets the vulnerable.  Karma hands him his ass.  Tough luck.  Next.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    bodhi said:
    Career criminal targets the vulnerable.  Karma hands him his ass.  Tough luck.  Next.
    I’m sure he will be remembered as a rough diamond, a loveable rogue who will be sadly missed by all his family and friends...
    Previously known as stevebrum
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Iamnobody said:
    bodhi said:
    I’m sure he will be remembered as a rough diamond, a loveable rogue who will be sadly missed by all his family and friends...
    Apparently his family is already claiming "there are questions that must be answered"...
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    Chalky said:
    Iamnobody said:
    bodhi said:
    Apparently his family is already claiming "there are questions that must be answered"...
    And hand wringing softies will make sure this poor old boy is put through the ringer once again.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Chalky said:
    Iamnobody said:
    bodhi said:
    Won't be missed by anyone else though.

"must be answered"? who is under obligation to give them any answers? (I could provide one, it begins and ends with F).
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    edited April 2018
    Chalky said:
    Iamnobody said:
    bodhi said:

Like why do two grown men think it's ok to break in to elderly people's houses? Or if the family weren't career criminals would he still be alive today? Is it easier for them to blame a 78 year old man for their relatives death rather than face up to the fact it was his own fault and most of the country think he got what he deserved?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5002
    Apparently the dead man was once knocked out by David Haye.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    I can't help thinking that I should feel bad for the guy who died, but I honesty don't seem to care. Burglars are scumbags, it's one less scumbag in the world.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • DougDoug Frets: 172
    edited April 2018
    axisus said:
    I can't help thinking that I should feel bad for the guy who died, but I honesty don't seem to care. Burglars are scumbags, it's one less scumbag in the world.
    I certainly don't feel bad for the guy who died, Good Riddance!, I Really Do feel for the guy who's life has changed through No fault of his own circumstances/reactions.
  • StormshadowGuitarsStormshadowGuitars Frets: 1218
    edited April 2018 tFB Trader
    Reverend said:
    Apparently the dead man was once knocked out by David Haye.
    David Haye should've hit him harder in the first place then
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Hmmm. Sounds like a worrying turn in the story that is becoming intimidating if not downright sinister.

Tributes to Hither Green 'burglar' Henry Vincent replaced by family - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43710526
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    The quote from the cousin in that piece "he wasn't a murder" He may have become one had the old guy not got in there first. I understand they are sad for the loss of their relative but they can't expect people who he would have happily robbed to respect that. Put flowers on his grave, not the streets he was stealing from.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    Sounds like too much entitlement again from a travellers that only take from the wider community and don't feel they need to give. Thier own sense of self importance is arrogant beyond belief.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
    ESBlonde said:
    travellers that only take from the wider community and don't feel they need to give

taxes? nah. NI? nah. useful work? nah. People that live in permanent houses only exist to be robbed or ripped off.

Viz (the magazine) was right
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12349
    They should be allowed to grieve, the dead guy was a father and a son to somebody. Yes he might have been a wrong un or even a right bastard but ripping down tributes is not helping anybody. People like to piggy back on public outrage.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    4reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12375
    They should be allowed to grieve, the dead guy was a father and a son to somebody. Yes he might have been a wrong un or even a right bastard but ripping down tributes is not helping anybody. People like to piggy back on public outrage.
    Yeah but not in view of the house where he (allegedly) started a fight to the death that he lost against a terrified pensioner.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 17reaction image Wisdom