Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Harrisons found guilty of organising the £1 million raid on the Guitar Ranch, Verona in 2006.

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• ModellistaModellista Frets: 2041
    @clarkefan - I see what you mean - he did apologise for the overall scam but not personally to those he wronged. 

What a lot of stress all round over such an insignificant thing as a wah pedal. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3991
    jpfamps said:
    Ossyrocks said:
    Thanks for alerting Graham Platts about this post. I have just had a text message from him, pointing out the error of my ways.

I assure you that I did not contact Graham Platts concerning this thread.

I have never met the man, and do not have his contact details.
    Well as long as everyone who didn't do it comes into this thread one by one and says they didn't do it we'll get to the bottom of this in no time.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Shame it's all in Italian. What does this mean, will they get another sentence?
    brooom said:
    Justin, is the same scumbag who tried to buy my plexi just a couple of weeks ago. Despite the court ruling, these guys are still operating and in fact they use reverb.com and there's very little you can do to stop them from buying items you might have for sale.
    he's on ebay too, 'londonvintagegts' and 'dailydose123'
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm dailydose123 on eBay and am keen for everyone to know I'm not associated with Justin Harrison. I'll gladly answer any questions. I'm new to the vintage amp market and have made some mistakes with errors in listings and sometimes a lack of detail where I wasn't sure about something, the thought being that I would let the images give the info. I appreciate any expert knowledge that others can give regarding my items as I am no expert.  I just love to play the gear for a while then pass it on, as I don't have the space to keep it all!
    Thanks
    James
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I have edited that out of my post now James. It only exists in your quote...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom