Water Rats April 19 - Song List

What's Hot
1161718192022»

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6691
    I have an electro acoustic parlour. Happy to jam whatever songs are ‘blues jam in A’. No 12 bars though. It transpires after the last meet-up I cant count that high. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7769
    I'd enjoy an acoustic day if on a smaller scale. We'd basically be fine in a large living room. I could also bring my double bass and thump along here and there.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1343
    I'd also be up for an acoustic session..
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 625
    Glad you all had a good one guys, I would definitely try to get along for a summer one
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12354
    @sev112  munckee jr finally picked up her ukelele after your chat with her at water rats, she performed can't help falling in love beautifully yesterday. Cheers for that! 
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    soma1975 said:
    Same 

Edit: not really too fussed about he recording though. Might have been more fun running it through in a band environment a few times and then us all doing ‘the set’ at the end which we can record ourselves. So we are playing each other our gig. Or something. 
    Just a comment on this but I think the recording thing is actually great. Knowing that the stuff is being recorded focuses the mind from the get-go and means that peops tend to 'wing it' less which is better for everyone in the long run. It's good experience also..

Just my opinion of course but I'd hate to turn up and find that preparation was lacking.. 

Si
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6799
    soma1975 said:
    I have an electro acoustic parlour. Happy to jam whatever songs are ‘blues jam in A’. No 12 bars though. It transpires after the last meet-up I cant count that high. 

You were playing an 8 bar sequence in 6/4, we were playing a 12 bar sequence in 4/4 - same difference (-ish)!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    soma1975 said:
    Same 

Edit: not really too fussed about he recording though. Might have been more fun running it through in a band environment a few times and then us all doing ‘the set’ at the end which we can record ourselves. So we are playing each other our gig. Or something. 
    Just a comment on this but I think the recording thing is actually great. Knowing that the stuff is being recorded focuses the mind from the get-go and means that peops tend to 'wing it' less which is better for everyone in the long run. It's good experience also..

Just my opinion of course but I'd hate to turn up and find that preparation was lacking.. 

Si

Don't get me wrong it was fun. The performance side of it just meant more to me is all.  

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    soma1975 said:
    soma1975 said:
    Same 

Si

Don't get me wrong it was fun. The performance side of it just meant more to me is all.  
    Totally cool - I get that completely mate..
    mrkb said:
    soma1975 said:

You were playing an 8 bar sequence in 6/4, we were playing a 12 bar sequence in 4/4 - same difference (-ish)!

Wow we're like the Mars Volta. 

• peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    Personally the best bit for me was being somewhere I didn't feel that old ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    peteri said:
    Woking?

• peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    Exactly!
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    soma1975 said:
    peteri said:
    Woking?
    The next SE jam should be in Bognor. Think how young we'll feel then. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;)