Rob Chapman working with Thomann now?

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3291
    tFB Trader
    i really like chicago music exchange demos, especially if joel is playing, one of my favourite demo players that's musical rather than nonsense
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1465
    I really like the Mike Hermans ones and the Knobs ones, basically because they don't say anything. I've absolutely no need nor desire to watch someone talk me through a pedal when all the information can be conveyed on the screen and I can actually hear all the stuff it does. The fact Knobs is the antithesis of a blooz noodler helps a lot too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    I really like the Mike Hermans ones and the Knobs ones, basically because they don't say anything. I've absolutely no need nor desire to watch someone talk me through a pedal when all the information can be conveyed on the screen and I can actually hear all the stuff it does. The fact Knobs is the antithesis of a blooz noodler helps a lot too.
    Knobs! Yes....great demos. Very cool.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1343
    tone1 said:
    I love watching Josh on his JHS YouTube channel.....I didn’t think I would like him for some reason, but he seems the coolest guy in the planet :)
    I've really enjoyed watching Josh's stuff. Always informative and delivered with wicked sense of humour... 
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    I was joking about Andy from pgs. He's so inoffensive. It's the over the top Chapman hate which gets me. As far as i know he hasn't killed anyone.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • teradaterada Frets: 5113
    Lately I've been watching Paul Davids videos, great player and I'm enjoying how his vids are produced. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pintspillerpintspiller Frets: 994
    I've got some Aussie in my subscribed list. He did a couple of good pedal or amp vids now he's just promoting his Aerosmith cover band