Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Prosecutors unseal sex trafficking charges against Jeffrey Epstein

What's Hot

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    Did I just hear that right on the news? He was taken OFF suicide watch a couple of days ago?! :/ 

One of the most high profile prisoners on the planet, less than a couple of weeks from a previous failed suicide attempt, and he gets taken OFF suicide watch. Either some Grade A incompetence from the prison, or there's something fishy going on....
    You think? 
     ;) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10297
    Kilgore said:
    Kilgore said:
    VimFuego said:
    this one, if true (allegedly etc) has the potential to make the Saville thing look like a vicars tea party. Gonna be some squeaky bums over the next few months and years. Can't wait to see who he throws under the bus to reduce his sentence, 
    You can't put a dead man on trial. 

Ahem...
    Posted 12/7
    So who do we reckon ordered the hit/'suicide'?

Top 3 in the betting IMO

1. Trump
    2. British Royal Family
    3. The Clintons
    4 kilgore
     =) 

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6085
    A lot of documents were released a couple of days ago that pointed up how aberrant his behaviour had been over the years. Perhaps it was a tipping point for him - made him realise that he was unlikely to be ever released. That said, his treatment in gaol seems odd; locking him up in a cell with an ex cop on murder charges, taking him off suicide watch etc. Conspiracy nuts are going to have a field day with this one.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6160
    If it was all about blackmail, and if the SDNY prosecutors are going to run with the evidence, one body may not be enough.

People with big money can't work out quite how he was so wealthy so quickly and so quietly: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1148303671857491968.html

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4647
    p90fool said:
    Would be perfect excuse to skip a generation and make William King rather than Charles
    I would trust Charles not to have been at dodgy parties in the US far more than I'd trust William...
    My thinking was just skip that generation completely, too many potential skeletons in the closet, get Andrew as far away as possible from the king/Queen
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8600
    Kilgore said:
    Kilgore said:
    VimFuego said:
    this one, if true (allegedly etc) has the potential to make the Saville thing look like a vicars tea party. Gonna be some squeaky bums over the next few months and years. Can't wait to see who he throws under the bus to reduce his sentence, 
    You can't put a dead man on trial. 

Ahem...
    Posted 12/7
    So who do we reckon ordered the hit/'suicide'?

Top 3 in the betting IMO

1. Trump
    2. British Royal Family
    3. The Clintons
    4 kilgore
     =) 

Rumours that I am or ever have been a "hit man" are without merit. I may have been in New York at the time, but I was just visiting my cousin Mikey, his momma makes the best pasta sauce.
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11793
    He was in a position to turn the alleged and unproven accusations against Prince Andrew into actual potential charges.  

The idea that a senior royal was having sex with underage girls could easily bring down the monarchy.

I'd be amazed if it wasn't the British government who did it.
    The fact he's dead suggests Chris Grayling wasn't involved. 
    He was originally, but he hired an assassination firm without assassins...
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    axisus said:
    The idea that a senior royal was having sex with underage girls could easily bring down the monarchy.

I can't see that bringing down the monarchy, it's just Prince Andrew that would be shafted. 
    Well it COULD do so, certainly would do enough damage that in their place I'd have the guy offed, he was hardly a nice bloke, it isn't a big loss.

Let's face it after they hounded that chap in the Thom Yorke song to his death for simply telling the truth (assuming they didn't just off him) I'd not put this past our government one little bit.

That's not me suddenly believing in conspiracy bollocks either, we very obviously off people when there is a pressing national security need to do so and then not tell anyone, so that's all that happened here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Back story...

• FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    p90fool said:
    Would be perfect excuse to skip a generation and make William King rather than Charles
    I would trust Charles not to have been at dodgy parties in the US far more than I'd trust William...
    My thinking was just skip that generation completely, too many potential skeletons in the closet, get Andrew as far away as possible from the king/Queen
    Why not end the monarchy, it would be a lot easier  ;)
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72447
    Freebird said:

Then Boris Johnson would be our head of state.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33803
    ICBM said:
    Freebird said:

I don’t think he’ll still be around in the time it would take to convert to a republic.
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8600
    ICBM said:
    Freebird said:

We're a parliamentary system. We would have to have a largely honourary President. Personally, I would like to see Bob Mortimer get the job, failing that, Rylan or David Walliams.
    octatonic said:
    ICBM said:
    Freebird said:

I don’t think he’ll still be around in the time it would take to convert to a republic.
    Yup, will take at least a fortnight, he won't last that long.
    Kilgore said:
    ICBM said:
    Freebird said:

We're a parliamentary system. We would have to have a largely honourary President. Personally, I would like to see Bob Mortimer get the job, failing that, Rylan or David Walliams.
    Why can't we just give Ariana Grande the job?  Everyone loves her, and we could crack one off to banknotes?
  • Kilgore said:
    ICBM said:
    Freebird said:

Why can't we just give Ariana Grande the job?  Everyone loves her, and we could crack one off to banknotes?
    I already do. 
    goldtop said:
    If it was all about blackmail, and if the SDNY prosecutors are going to run with the evidence, one body may not be enough.

Ghislaine Maxwell will be sleeping with the lights on for a while.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    All that money and you can't find yourself a better life to live.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27120
    I can’t help feeling a bit suspicious after the photo of him being removed from the facility in full view of the paparazzi and sans-bodybag. When does that ever happen?

Given the amount of ridiculous shit happening in recent months and years I honestly wonder whether he’s actually made a deal to roll on everyone (and avoid a violent death in prison) and quietly gone into witness protection. The only way to stop his powerful acquaintances going after him is to make them believe he’s dead.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    I can’t help feeling a bit suspicious after the photo of him being removed from the facility in full view of the paparazzi and sans-bodybag. When does that ever happen?

Given the amount of ridiculous shit happening in recent months and years I honestly wonder whether he’s actually made a deal to roll on everyone (and avoid a violent death in prison) and quietly gone into witness protection. The only way to stop his powerful acquaintances going after him is to make them believe he’s dead.
    Either that, or he's on a tropical island somewhere, and he's not ratting on nobody.
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.