Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Guitars I would buy again

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• First one that springs to mind would be a Line 6/James Tyler JTV59 Variax. Exemplary fit and finish out of the World Guitars factory in Korea, an all round amazing Swiss army knife of a guitar.

Only sold it as I had major Strat GAS, and ended up with an aforementioned Classic Player 60s Strat in sonic blue. I also slightly regret moving that one on, but not as much as the Variax. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • a 1996 gibson les paul classic premium plus in trans amber.

i went to chandlers in richmond to buy it with my grandfather (due to reading that gary moore got his guitars serviced there).

i spent the next 6 months working in a sandwich factory to pay it off,and then traded it in for a synth (technics wsa1). 

2 years later my grandfather died of a stroke.

tbh am not a guitar player or les paul guy but that guitar i would definitely love to get back again (no chance of being able to buy it though now as skint lol).
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• DominicDominic Frets: 16146
    1979 Hamer Sunburst
     Knaggs Chena
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1384
    My first guitar. Fresher Strat. Never heard of it? Been trying to track one down and neither has anyone apparently
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5551
    There's a few I've had and would try again but the only one I WANT back is my original run Ibanez PS10. I bloody loved that guitar and it was my #1 home and gigging machine, but I had to sell it cos I was broke and had rent and bills to pay.
    Gutted.

https://medias.audiofanzine.com/images/normal/ibanez-ps10-1773135.jpg

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom