Harry and Meghan quit

What's Hot

Comments

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    Or another view...

American Princess saves a deeply unhappy British prince from his overbearing family.

This.  Think they've taken the nuclear option as Harry knows the courtiers would delay things forever. He ought to apologise to Brenda & his Dad though.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24294
    From twitter...

"American Divorcees 2,
    House of Windsor 0..."
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30926

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    Snap said:

Oh. and all this nonsense that hs isn't Charles' son. Get out of it, he's the bloke's double. He's got that royal family look all over him - little close together eyes and all that.

You mean that inbred look?
  • Or another view...

American Princess saves a deeply unhappy British prince from his overbearing family.
    Magic 8 ball says "nah bruv"

Bye!

• Gassage said:
    That's bloody disgusting! 

How is it possible that people still don't know how to use a possessive apostrophe these days? Being a meme creator should have an English qualification of at least GCSE as a career requirement. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    It seems that Harry and Megan might have jumped as Charles was planning to slim down the monarchy and the were to be sidelined. Charles favours the Wills and Kate show.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18782
    edited January 2020
    Ignore, as previous post didn't.  :s
  • HerrMetalHerrMetal Frets: 543
    Well we can't even get the thread title correct. Megan or Meghan? It's the one with the h.
    HerrMetal said:
    Well we can't even get the thread title correct. Megan or Meghan? It's the one with the h.

Well, she's with The H for the time being....

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    They are leaving the UK because of its ingrained racism and going to live in Canada, where this guy is Prime Minister...

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That aint no power ranger I ever heard of!

Bye!

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601

New movie coming soon!!

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gutter press.  Called it for a reason.  It's all garbage to my eyes, so if they want out good luck to them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    ICBM said:

I can totally understand the outrage directed at Prince Andrew, but that all seems to have been swept under the carpet now.
    I see what you did there. Maybe Andy's throwing some misdirection to get himself reinstated back into The Firm.
  • Jez6345789Jez6345789 Frets: 1783
    Good luck to them.
    The level of hatred shown by the British people and Tabloids towards them to me is totally unacceptable. 

People in the Uk should simply accept we have a monarchy or get enough votes to go the French way. Which is in reality never going to happen.

Nobody rich famous or royal should have to put up with the never end tirade of public and media abuse these and many others get and it’s all of the worse and most offensive kind. 

As  for the Daily mail Readers including my wife who reads that load of contemptuous trash been a good debate in our house this week.

it just shows how small minded bigoted the british people can be.

As for all this crap take away their protection see how they get on then. Nobody asks to be born with a target on your back it’s such a stupid small minded attitude.

for all of this I am not particularly pro the monarchy but I just feel as a society we should do better than always being the disgruntled mob.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    edited January 2020

The level of hatred shown by the Harry and Meghan towards the British people and Royal Family is totally unacceptable. 

Harry and Meghan should simply accept we have a monarchy and get with the programme or relinquish their titles to go their own way. Which is now never going to happen, thanks to her narcissism.

Nobody in this country should have to put up with the never ending insulting me-me-me and media manipulation by these two and many others get and it’s all of the worse and most offensive kind. 

it just shows how small minded bigoted the two married people can be.

As for all this crap take away their protection see how they get on then. Nobody asks us whether she should have married a prince to wear a target on her back it’s such a stupid small minded attitude.

for all of this I am not particularly against the monarchy but I just feel as a society we should do better than always putting our hands in pockets to fund their getaway.

FTFY.

• Wow @fandango ...show us on the doll where Harry and Meghan hurt you. It's clearly left you scarred for life! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5274
    nice smoke screen for Handy Andy don't you think
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom