Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The recent violence on Capitol Hill

What's Hot

Comments

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11877
    poopot said:
    Woot !!!!

No more Tweets from the clown !!!

Twitter permanently suspended his account.
    Not convinced that won’t cause more problems tbh.

the idiotic trumpees like to bang on about their freedom of speech, Twitter have just censored their man child of an icon... They haven’t shut down the accounts of the right wing fascists that are more than capable of organising a “protest”…
    He can complaint about it on Tumblr or MySpace for all I care. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14435
    edited January 2021
    The insurgents' selfie photographs and video recordings are being used to identify and arrest them. Duh! 

It will be interesting to learn how many of those arrested are card carrying Republicans and how many turn out to be infiltrators of other political persuasions.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The insurgents' selfie photographs and video recordings are being used to identify and arrest them. Duh! 

It will be interesting to learn how many of those arrested are card carrying Republicans and how many turn out to be infiltrators of other political persuasions.
    The worrying aspect will be how many are or were involved with the military and law enforcement when the ID process is done. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2439
    The guitarist of Iced Earth was one of them
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4928

poopot said:
    Woot !!!!

the idiotic trumpees like to bang on about their freedom of speech, Twitter have just censored their man child of an icon... They haven’t shut down the accounts of the right wing fascists that are more than capable of organising a “protest”...

I'm not sure that it was a wise move; it can all or easily be construed as political and/or curtailment of freedom of speech.
  • ColsCols Frets: 7011
    prowla said:

poopot said:
    Woot !!!!

the idiotic trumpees like to bang on about their freedom of speech, Twitter have just censored their man child of an icon... They haven’t shut down the accounts of the right wing fascists that are more than capable of organising a “protest”...

I'm not sure that it was a wise move; it can all or easily be construed as political and/or curtailment of freedom of speech.
    It will be construed that way by many.  It’s really not.  

Trump is free to express his views any way he sees fit, but Twitter is under no obligation to allow him to use their platform to do so.  It’s a private company with terms of service to which every user signs up, and Trump has repeatedly violated them through racism, sexism, threats and incitement to violence.
  • poopot said:
    VimFuego said:
    oh fuck they know about the secret bases? How do they know about them? We've got a leak!

I've been there. It's great.

Highly recommended.
  • Cols said:
    prowla said:

poopot said:
    Woot !!!!

It will be construed that way by many.  It’s really not.  

Trump is free to express his views any way he sees fit, but Twitter is under no obligation to allow him to use their platform to do so.  It’s a private company with terms of service to which every user signs up, and Trump has repeatedly violated them through racism, sexism, threats and incitement to violence.
    Well said - and we all know this to be the factual case.

But (and this is my deep worry) over the last four years Trump has managed to manipulate media and speech whereby the utterly ridiculous is the truth to his followers.

How on earth can that be combatted ? The left have a history of acting with dignity, though I often (as with Brexit) feel that the right’s dirty tricks and marketing strategies win them their position.

I was very glad that Angela Van Merkel made a comparison to 1930s Germany - and that  Biden is finally speaking out (calling Trump an embarrassment).

At least we do have Chyna ! Chyna Chyna Chyna - I love it !!!!
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1098
    The insurgents' selfie photographs and video recordings are being used to identify and arrest them. Duh! 

The worrying aspect will be how many are or were involved with the military and law enforcement when the ID process is done. 

"Some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses"

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24326
    Woot !!!!

What's Freebird done now then ?
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
  • Emp_Fab said:
    Woot !!!!

What's Freebird done now then ?
    The Kraken ate him. 

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    I love this...

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    7reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15488
    /\ /\ I had to stop watching that, got a wicked head cold and sneezed so hard last night I popped a rib. Watching that was killing me I was laughing so hard.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• Image may contain 1 person close-up text that says Jonathan Goldman akjakalope In the end Trump cost Republicans the Presidency the Senate and the House The son of a bitch actually did it He made America great again
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    14reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    Hattigol said:
    I love this...

I rarely 'lol' at stuff that I see or read, but I genuinely did laugh out loud several times at this. The bloke in the teeshirt with the Trump family presidential dates on it was incredible.
    Call me Dave.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12340
    ^^^It writes itself^^^
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • Oh Man, that is hilarious.

1% of me feels a bit guilty laughing, as the stupidest people are being targeted/set up.

Actually, nah I don’t feel guilty !
  •  
    Ahh well, looks like this total ass-hat has been arrested and is due to get his comeuppance. Wonder if it's wiped that ridiculous, shit-eating grin of his face?!

Adam Johnson, man photographed carrying Pelosi's lectern, has been arrested - CBS News
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4918
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15488
    edited January 2021

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.