Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The recent violence on Capitol Hill

What's Hot

Comments

• SnagsSnags Frets: 5396
    Funnily enough nobody ever says "Yeah, he was a total fucking nutter, I'm not surprised" in these situations.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    yocky said:
    p90fool said:
    I think we know we're overthinking evolutionary theory a little when we realise that Kevin Greeson, 55, from Alabama died of a heart attack after accidentally tasering himself in the knackers while storming the Capitol. 
    Quite

And listen to this gentle genius. Particularly enjoyed the Swiss cheese element of the global conspiracy

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15574
    Snags said:
    Funnily enough nobody ever says "Yeah, he was a total fucking nutter, I'm not surprised" in these situations.
    it's the way the family didn't question why he had a taser in the 1st place. As they say, you can't fix stupid, but you can allow them access to tasers and let them do it for us. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12392
    VimFuego said:
    p90fool said:
    I think we know we're overthinking evolutionary theory a little when we realise that Kevin Greeson, 55, from Alabama died of a heart attack after accidentally tasering himself in the knackers while storming the Capitol. 
    whilst the untimely death of most anyone is a tragedy, that is feckin hilarious. 

It is tragic. The family have released a statement, saying he didn't condone violence and loved dogs and motorbikes. 

A bit of digging and a journalist found he had a parler account (which is that "free speech" social network) and he had a history of promoting violence, threats and posed with multiple guns about his person frequently. Pretty scary.

Still, it is genuinely tragic. 
    No it isn't, hopefully he took himself out before he had chance to hurt anyone else.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuego said:
    Snags said:
    it's the way the family didn't question why he had a taser in the 1st place. As they say, you can't fix stupid, but you can allow them access to tasers and let them do it for us. 
    Other articles have mentioned Greeson on Parler discussing his personal weapons and ammunition cache. 

https://www.facebook.com/TheOther98/photos/a.115969958413991/5750881814922749/?type=3

If you're posing with high powered weapons for an Xmas shot, it's kinda understandable why the family didn't question the taser. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1863
    After the GravySeals check out this lot:

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/mealteamsix
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    So Trump has now come out and openly condemned the rioters using some pretty robust and unambiguous language (makes me think he didn't write it) and that is great. However, he hasn't retracted his statements made on the day of the riots, he hasn't admitted his culpability in the matter, the impact his words and implied support had in it. It's a fundamental tenant of law that justice must be seen to be done. I fear he will never be held accountable for his words and that his most recent statement is an attempt to head off any sanctions against him.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72500
    VimFuego said:
    So Trump has now come out and openly condemned the rioters using some pretty robust and unambiguous language (makes me think he didn't write it) and that is great. However, he hasn't retracted his statements made on the day of the riots, he hasn't admitted his culpability in the matter, the impact his words and implied support had in it. It's a fundamental tenant of law that justice must be seen to be done. I fear he will never be held accountable for his words and that his most recent statement is an attempt to head off any sanctions against him.
    There are still some weasely bits in it if you read it carefully - he still hasn't properly conceded that he lost, or mentioned soon-to-be President Biden by name.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11890
    I just watched a Jimmy Kimmel video on this, one bit in particular was quite funny when he picked out a few of the people who went in.  One of the Trump supporters was outside after getting a face full of mace when she entered and the reporter asked her what happened, her reply (roughly)

"I put one foot through the door and they maced me!"

Not sure what she was expecting? A bullet in the chest? 
    I just watched a Jimmy Kimmel video on this, one bit in particular was quite funny when he picked out a few of the people who went in.  One of the Trump supporters was outside after getting a face full of mace when she entered and the reporter asked her what happened, her reply (roughly)

"I put one foot through the door and they maced me!"

Not sure what she was expecting? A bullet in the chest? 
    I saw that, I'm reminded of the time my cat brought in a feisty woodmouse, as she was tormenting it, it bit her on the foot, made her jump about 2 foot in the air that did. She looked at us as if to say, "I was torturing that mouse and he bit me, that's not fair". That woman had the exact same expression on her face as my cat.

• A BBC news report just talked about Trump's (weak) condemnation statement in relation to removing himself from the incitement to riot allegations.

Whatever he says after the event has no bearing on his prior actions - either he stoked the fire or did not - and it is clear he did (along with Rudi Giuliani), so he should be prosecuted.

Certainly Giuliani must be held to account - he actually used the word "combat" in his rallying call. 
    edited January 2021
    12:01, 20th January.  There are going to be a lot of arrest warrants issued that day.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6171
    WSJ calls on Trump to resign (Murdoch hoping the stink won't stick)
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22207
    edited January 2021
    VimFuego said:

No chance he wrote that just as McEnany's press conference yesterday was a lawyer-written effort. Cipollone getting the invoices in before the end. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/pat-cipollone-white-house-counsel/index.html

• danodano Frets: 1594
    edited January 2021
    yocky said:
    p90fool said:
    Quite

And listen to this gentle genius. Particularly enjoyed the Swiss cheese element of the global conspiracy

That video is just gold. I watched that and my mind is blown. 

But watching that, that guy binds everything together. In one sentence he goes from ELF (extreme low frequency) to 5G, to paedophiles to underground bases developing anti gravity technology. 

And these secret bases under the Alps with all the research into technology. I work in tech, I got degrees and patents and know about cool shit. How do I get a job working in the secret base between the Toblerone factory and the Rolex factory ?! 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    oh fuck they know about the secret bases? How do they know about them? We've got a leak!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    VimFuego said:
    oh fuck they know about the secret bases? How do they know about them? We've got a leak!

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    That guy is going to be famous on the internet for years to come, centuries in fact.
    VimFuego said:

No chance he wrote that just as McEnany's press conference yesterday was a lawyer-written effort. Cipollone getting the invoices in before the end. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/pat-cipollone-white-house-counsel/index.html
    yeah, the more I think about it, the more convinced I am the statement was just an attempt to mitigate any criminal action. So much for that basic principle of the right about personal responsibility. He's nothing but a fucking hypocrite. 

edited January 2021
    I have been calling him a hypocrite the minute he ran for office with his "Bring Jobs back to America" but his Trump brand shirts and ties and his "Make America Great Again" hats being made in China.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom