Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The recent violence on Capitol Hill

What's Hot
18910111214»

Comments

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4541
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegas said:
    The ‘just following orders’ defence.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    US Capitol rioter asked Donny for a parden after flying on a private jet to storm the capitol
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15488
    ^ it's one of the traits I've always admired about conservatives, their deeply held conviction to personal responsibility and accepting the consequences of ones actions. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Do you think he'll do it?
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14440
    She was only obeying the orders that the POTUS categorically denies issuing. 

Yesterday, a nut job was arrested in Washington DC, carrying fake Inauguration credentials, guns and a shitload of ammunition.

Shoot! I'm sure that I already posted this piece of flake news.  
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6685
    The ‘just following orders’ defence.
    Yup, I pulled out my AK47 and rounded up and shot a thousand civilians from my own country and buried them in a big hole in the ground. Multiple times. Why did I do it? Because I was told to, and they were eating food that could have fed people. 

Wehrmakht did it, so can Trump supporters. 

Cunts. Not negotiable. 
    She was only obeying the orders that the POTUS categorically denies issuing. 

Yesterday, a nut job was arrested in Washington DC, carrying fake Inauguration credentials, guns and a shitload of ammunition.

Shoot! I'm sure that I already posted this piece of flake news.  
    for real? fuck, that's serious. If there's one who knows how many more there are. DC is gonna be one tense town next week!!!

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72378
    VimFuego said:

for real? fuck, that's serious. If there's one who knows how many more there are. DC is gonna be one tense town next week!!!
    The really frightening question I've asked myself - especially in the light of the Capitol policeman who was overpowered and threatened with being killed with his own gun - is at what point, when confronted with armed insurgents intent on storming the barricades or actively shooting at them, does the US Army actually open fire on its own citizens...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

ICBM said:
    VimFuego said:

The really frightening question I've asked myself - especially in the light of the Capitol policeman who was overpowered and threatened with being killed with his own gun - is at what point, when confronted with armed insurgents intent on storming the barricades or actively shooting at them, does the US Army actually open fire on its own citizens...
    and does that become the next Fort Sumter incident? 

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14440
    Arrested dude was a "patriot" from Virginia. Security's suspicions were probably first aroused by all the pro-gun bumper stickers on the accused's Jeep.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Arrested dude was a "patriot" from Virginia. Security's suspicions were probably first aroused by all the pro-gun bumper stickers on the accused's Jeep.
    aren't they fitted as standard pretty much everywhere south of the Mason/Dixon line?

• Of course she can have a pardon, she just has to pony up the $2m nominal service charge to receive it.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6685
    ICBM said:
    VimFuego said:

Ask the Wehrmakht.
    Oh, the Jews/Roma/gays/Trade Unionists weren't armed. 
  • Of course she can have a pardon, she just has to pony up the $2m nominal service charge to receive it.
    And accept and have on record that they committed a crime.
    I'll get a round to buying a 'real' guitar one day.