Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Making money on the side.

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4701

Prolific is not taking on new registrations atm, it's now a waiting list.

Have just logged onto oddsmonkey but seems the first 2 places I need to sign up, Sky bet and betfair,  I already have accounts so the tutorial using free bets doesn't really work, and getting a decent start looks a bit harder. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7326

Have just logged onto oddsmonkey but seems the first 2 places I need to sign up, Sky bet and betfair,  I already have accounts so the tutorial using free bets doesn't really work, and getting a decent start looks a bit harder. 

Skybet have got a weekly £5 plus other offers, and Betfair have got occasional offers. So still worth having your accounts, or if you lost access tell them and they should sort it.
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4701
    DefaultM said:

Skybet have got a weekly £5 plus other offers, and Betfair have got occasional offers. So still worth having your accounts, or if you lost access tell them and they should sort it.
    Yeah just signing up again and reactivating.  Missing out on the sign up offers (which I frittered away years ago) is no reason not to put a bit of effort in now.....
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2897
    I signed up for prolific last week, I've made a fiver so far but haven't exactly tried very hard as I can't be arsed with the long surveys that require a desktop. Better than nothing though.
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7326
    DefaultM said:

Yeah just signing up again and reactivating.  Missing out on the sign up offers (which I frittered away years ago) is no reason not to put a bit of effort in now.....
    Take everything you can, they're all scum bags. I don't match bet anymore, just straight betting on horses and they're constantly closing my accounts as soon as I win anything. It's pathetic. 
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 607
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13569
    skunkwerx said:
    - I have a saleable organ 
    thought you said prostitution wasnt working ? 
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • JfingersJfingers Frets: 366
    If anyone is interested (and I hope this isn't against any rules) after their black Friday offer is over I will have a referral code for Profit Accumulator that'll get myself and the person/people I refer £20. I think it comes in Amazon vouchers. Let me know if interested. I don't work for them btw...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12328
    Just done a 40 minute webchat via prolific on why I might buy an air purifier, £50 Amazon voucher, that'll do me.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • What's your life insurance like? I've recently gone through my in work benefits package with a fine tooth comb. I am worth far more dead than I am alive.
  • CaseOfAceCaseOfAce Frets: 1338
    Get into minimalism,  its good for your mind, body and soul.
    Sell all the crap thats been bogging you down and stealing all your time and space..
    Apart from making a few bob,... you will feel great, free, and have a lot more energy

There's 2 ways to be rich - earn more - or desire less.
    ...she's got Dickie Davies eyes...