Let's see your small/mini/nano pedalboards

What's Hot

Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7556
    I’d do an HX stomp based board but - and this is bonkers - I don’t know where my HX Stomp is. I’m beginning to wonder whether a “wrong” box went to the tip last year… 
    Red ones are better. 
    1reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • andy_kandy_k Frets: 819
    That's pretty epic @andy_k! Also, you're powering the whole thing off one solitary 9v battery? That's also pretty great, short battery life not withstanding.
    Thanks,
    it's actually not that bad, all analogue, and really the only thing I have on all the time is the Ghost, plus at least one of the drives.
    I have just worked out that with all switches staying in one position, I have 23 gain stages, with 2 switch positions on the Fool and Wrecktifier, and 3 on the AA.
    The Blue Fool is great for some weird over the top glitchy stuff, or just a really good fuzz, with or without octave down.
    Wrecktifier has a solo boost that only operates when the pedal is on, which is a bit annoying, but I am using it mainly for its eq section, still can't get over how good the AA pedal is though, so many options for so few parts.
    The Klone has a buffer, so that is a bit of a drawback if the juice runs out, otherwise they are all true bypass, so will still operate on dead battery, I'm not intending to gig it anyway, so its not a problem.

I think that is plenty to be going on with, I never really mess with delays or modulation because they seem to mess with me, and I like these simple circuits because they are pretty conservative on power.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3408
    This....

Has turned into this (no longer nano +)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3408
    edited November 2021
    But now I've made this one...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    MOD request - any chance my recent thread: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/231841/nano-board-of-pure-awesome#latest could be merged with this one? :) 
    Red ones are better. 
  • AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 925
    Current state of my Nano board.

Night Wire doing boost/auto-wah/trem duties into Blues then Rat. Mood mostly as a reverb, with added loveliness when needed.

Quilter Superblock US and Toob Metro GP+ is my new favourite rehearsal amp.

• After having a Metro 20 for quite a while and trying to make it cover all eventualities, I split it into two Nano+ boards, the bottom one in the link below does 60’s/Americana sounds into a clean Fender, and the top one does 70’s/general rock duties.

https://flic.kr/p/2nynons
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5073
    I’ve just assembled this Nano board, bit of a squeeze but just about fits. Could do with a couple more inches…  :)

250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 808
    I’ve just assembled this Nano board, bit of a squeeze but just about fits. Could do with a couple more inches…  :)

That's what she said......

Sorry someone had to
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 808
    My lil board. 

Probably gonna swap out the PSU for a CS7 1spot and add a modulation pedal. 

Night Wire doing boost/auto-wah/trem duties into Blues then Rat. Mood mostly as a reverb, with added loveliness when needed.

Never seen that speaker before - how does it sound?
    Red ones are better. 
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27224
    This is the latest pic of my Nano. Usually surrounded by random other things before and after but a good central base to cover most things. The RD Compact often switches for the D1 or Monument trem

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5073
    Neilybob said:

That's what she said......

Sorry someone had to
    I’ll set ‘em up, you knock ‘em down.  :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
    Here you go.

TC Polytune - Mr Black Octaves - Tate FX Rodent 308 (#3 of the original 3) - Funny Little Boxes 1991 - EXH Soul Food - Hamstead Soundworks Ascent - Mr Black Reverb
  • AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 925
    edited July 2022
    TimmyO said:

Never seen that speaker before - how does it sound?
    I really like it! I mean, it's 6.5" so there are limitations of course, but I get a really nice jazzy tone at home by rolling back the tone on my guitar. With my tele the mid/treble focus, while being a bit brash at home, I found it cuts through really nicely in a band setting.

I'm not hugely knowledgeable about speakers generally, but Markku at Toob is incredibly responsive on e-mail with advice and great to deal with.
  • Secret_SamSecret_Sam Frets: 287
    edited July 2022
    MrSwanson said:
    I’ve posted this or its ilk several times so forgive me... 

and it still looks just as cool as the first time I saw it
    If James Bond had a pedal board, this would be it.

"Bring me my briefcashe, Moneypenny. I need shome dishtortion and sheveral other effectsh."

"What about Q?"

"Good point, but theresh not enough room for a parametric equalisher."
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    That’s very cool 
    Red ones are better. 
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2320
    edited July 2022
    My Revival Drive Compact got booted off my main 'board by its big brother so I thought I'd give it a go on my little jam/R'n'R board in place of the Crowther Hot Cake.

I mainly use this board into a DIY 5E3 Deluxe with a rock'n'roll band. With the RD I've created a Tweed-flavoured drive channel, and boy does it bring out the Tele-ness of a Tele!

I only use the Spring Reverb on one song and I'm tempted to put a tremolo in its place...

• KeefyKeefy Frets: 2320
    Neilybob said:
    My lil board. 

Probably gonna swap out the PSU for a CS7 1spot and add a modulation pedal. 

On the one hand I want to award extra points for ingenuity; on the other, part of me is shrieking 'Aargh, those pedals aren't straight!'
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • enjoenjo Frets: 278
    A few gain stages and a tuner on a bit of cherry with a t-rex power supply underneath.
    https://imgur.com/uSXJBh4.jpg