Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Xvive Echoman appreciation thread

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• EvanEvan Frets: 326
    edited November 2021
    Got mine yesterday. I’m having to learn how to use the thing as I’ve never used delay much before except for slap back. 

I just wanted to see what the whole Memory man thing is about after watching Dan on That Pedal Show obsess about them. 

I have managed to get some nice sounds out of it, but I’d love to hear how other people are using theirs - different settings etc.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well. I had a good play with it today, and I must admit I rather liked it. Yes, it's not a full sized DMM, but my word, for £50, it's exceptional. The day to my DMB's night. 
    Lots of Nice Guitars, and not enough pedals!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Managed a bit of a play over the weekend. For a £50 impulse buy it’s a great little thing. Not sure if I’ve got a board to put it on at the moment but I’m sure I’ll find a home for it somewhere 
  • Hmm, eBay shop out of stock. Anyone know  another source? Or anyone flipping theirs?

R.
  • Hmm, eBay shop out of stock. Anyone know  another source? Or anyone flipping theirs?

R.
    Have you tried Ivor Mairants? There were a couple of place selling them and Mairants were doing them direct. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 

R.
    Have you tried Ivor Mairants? There were a couple of place selling them and Mairants were doing them direct. 
    That was the eBay shop I tried, I think.

R.

R.

R.
    Says out of stock on their own site now as well. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • I think they did sell out the first weekend Joe talked about it here, but they did restock within a few days

EricTheWeary said:
    Hmm, eBay shop out of stock. Anyone know  another source? Or anyone flipping theirs?

R.

R.

R.

R.
    Yeah, I'll hang on and see if they come back in stock.

R.
  • DanDan Frets: 441
    I had one of these but sadly it had to go back.

It sounded really similar to my big box DMM but also had the same issue which was when you set the blend to a suitable level, the overall volume drops.

On my big box DMM you can compensate that with it in using a true bypass looper and the level knob set higher. But on this echoman you dont have a level knob, which is a real shame. The big brother memory has the drive knob.