Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Anybody seen Dune yet?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24341
    bbill335 said:
    bbill335 said:
    seen it twice, once imax and once on regular. imax was much, much better. not that the film is suddenly bad on not-imax, but the difference in colour depth was substantial. i can see people coming out of a regular screening like mine and thinking "wait, weren't those guys supposed to have bright blue eyes or something?"
    I'll wait for part 2 and see them together.
    don't be daft, just see it if you're interested!
    Would you read half a book if the second half wasn't even confirmed to be on the way?
    if it was good, then yeah, coz i'm not a daft weirdo! i have watched a lot of TV series that got cancelled and left things unresolved. do i wish i hadn't bothered? no! coz it was good! endings and resolutions are hardly ever the best bit of a story anyway!

I did see it and I did really enjoy it.

I do really like the Lynch version too - especially the fan edit that brings back all the cut scenes from extras disks

The Spicediver cut

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7292
    The acting so sooo terrible though! Actually I think it has aged worse than the SFX!
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4705

I quite liked it.  Kind of like Tremors, but set in the middle east and without Kevin Bacon.  And bigger worms.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom