The Guitar Show 2024 - 2nd & 3rd March

What's Hot

Comments

• KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540
    Heading down south again, looking forward to it!
    Though I may leave credit card at home this time!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13569
    Jason said:
    TTony said:
    Date.  In.  Diary
    :)

I've missed the last couple of one reason or another, so about time that I made the effort.  Credit cards to be left at home.

Might bump into you @ArchtopDave - it's been a year or three!

Surely they are on your phone now???

Will be good to see you, not seen you since the Spearmint Rhino show
    :o

just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1383
    @jason Any update on the live stage? Me and Rich need to decide which day to come
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader
    rsvmark said:
    @jason Any update on the live stage? Me and Rich need to decide which day to come
    Late next week. At NAMM and then flying to Austin for a couple of days. I’ve been tying things up this week. 
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • topdog91topdog91 Frets: 304
    Ooh, somehow just saw this. It's a day after I come back from Oz, so I might be a bit of a zombie, but it's in the diary even if it's halfway up the bloody country... ;)

Any thoughts on Sunday vs Monday? I should really be working on Monday so would prefer to come on Sunday but if there's anything special on Monday, can take a view.
    Brian Moore MC1 / i9.13p, Chapman ML-2 / ML-3, Fender 1977 Strat Hardtail / Richie Kotzen Telecaster, Peavey Predator / T-60, PRS SE Akerfeldt / Akesson , Squier Classic Vibe 60s Strat, FSR Custom Tele x2, Simon & Patrick Folk Cedar
    tFB Trader
    topdog91 said:
    Ooh, somehow just saw this. It's a day after I come back from Oz, so I might be a bit of a zombie, but it's in the diary even if it's halfway up the bloody country... ;)

Any thoughts on Sunday vs Monday? I should really be working on Monday so would prefer to come on Sunday but if there's anything special on Monday, can take a view.
    It’s Saturday and Sunday only. 
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    edited January 29
    Jason said:
    topdog91 said:
    Ooh, somehow just saw this. It's a day after I come back from Oz, so I might be a bit of a zombie, but it's in the diary even if it's halfway up the bloody country...

Smashing, thank you. I can see that my ability to read a calendar is up there with my ability to shred and sight-read.

Edit: Have a gig evening of the 2nd, so the 3rd it is.
    Brian Moore MC1 / i9.13p, Chapman ML-2 / ML-3, Fender 1977 Strat Hardtail / Richie Kotzen Telecaster, Peavey Predator / T-60, PRS SE Akerfeldt / Akesson , Squier Classic Vibe 60s Strat, FSR Custom Tele x2, Simon & Patrick Folk Cedar
    tFB Trader
    topdog91 said:
    Jason said:
    topdog91 said:
    Ooh, somehow just saw this. It's a day after I come back from Oz, so I might be a bit of a zombie, but it's in the diary even if it's halfway up the bloody country...

Smashing, thank you. I can see that my ability to read a calendar is up there with my ability to shred and sight-read.
    No worries. Jet lag is a bitch. I’ll be flying back from NAMM/Austin tomorrow. Thursday will be fun. 
    Jason said:
    topdog91 said:
    Jason said:
    topdog91 said:

No worries. Jet lag is a bitch. I’ll be flying back from NAMM/Austin tomorrow. Thursday will be fun. 
    I'm not even there yet! Anyway in addition to edit 1 (gig on Saturday) I note that I have tickets to see the Musical Box on Sunday night. But may just go for it all anyway. \m/
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3073
    It looks like I'll be there on Sunday - the Baggies/Cov game is on the Friday now so I can fit it all in. Very much looking forward to it as usual.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

tFB Trader
    It looks like I'll be there on Sunday - the Baggies/Cov game is on the Friday now so I can fit it all in. Very much looking forward to it as usual.

sounds like a perfect weekend. COYB :-)

I can't quite believe how much bigger it is than last year. Tickets are up too.
    I don't suppose Duesenberg have a presence there do they? Rather looking forward to the whole weekend :)
    tFB Trader
    Kalimna said:
    I don't suppose Duesenberg have a presence there do they? Rather looking forward to the whole weekend :)

They don't I'm afraid - I have tried many times to get them there.

Jason said:
    Kalimna said:

They don't I'm afraid - I have tried many times to get them there.

Perhaps another year? My wallet will be safer for it though!
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1279
    Tickets booked for Saturday. :)
    tFB Trader
    Rowby1 said:
    Tickets booked for Saturday. :)

Thank you
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3868
    Saturday tickets booked for @fastonebaz and myself too.  :3
    tFB Trader
    Lebarque said:

Thank you
  • fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4099
    Lebarque said:
    And I shan't be leaving empty handed.  :smiley: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3868
    Lebarque said:
    And I shan't be leaving empty handed.  :smiley: 
    New strings?