London yoofs

What's Hot

Comments

• KurtisKurtis Frets: 682
    edited March 8
    Kurtis said:
    Essentially what we are describing here is what every woman feels, when on the tube/walking home alone at night.

Very good point.

All women are helpless victims? 
    Go forth and multiply bro

I'm not claiming to understand what it's like for women in a world where they have to actively fear every man who walks by, who are taking a risk walking home alone, who are "asking for it" if they choose to wear a top that shows their breasts exist.

But I imagine it fucking sucks.
    Wait, what? All women have to actively fear every man that walks by? Asking for it?! 
    What you talking about?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4191
    We all know that people are the same whereever you go
    There is good and bad in ev'ryone
    We learn to live, when we learn to give
    Each other what we need to survive, together alive!
    You should use that in a song 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

munckee said:
    I agree with the looking like you know what you're doing and won't back down works.  That's why I've had "psycho" tattood on my forehead and my teeth sharpened into points and the whites of my eyes dyed black.  If I see anyone looking for trouble I always think "what would Jack Reacher do?" and that's what I do.

Usually involves me killing them getting arrested and then helping the police solve their cases before being let go by the cops with no mention of the previous murder.
    Oh that was you was it 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Anyone else want to see a movie "Emp Wish" where he sorts out the feral youth of the Docklands Light Railway?

He could store all his anti-chav equipment in an abandoned part of the newly rebuilt Bank Station...
    That would be ace 
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11805
    Kurtis said:
    Kurtis said:
    Essentially what we are describing here is what every woman feels, when on the tube/walking home alone at night.

Very good point.

All women are helpless victims? 
    Go forth and multiply bro

I'm not claiming to understand what it's like for women in a world where they have to actively fear every man who walks by, who are taking a risk walking home alone, who are "asking for it" if they choose to wear a top that shows their breasts exist.

But I imagine it fucking sucks.
    Wait, what? All women have to actively fear every man that walks by? Asking for it?! 
    What you talking about?
    I think the forum has made itself look misogynistic enough for one week in that guitar mag thread.

Probably best we just stop here.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    Anyone else want to see a movie "Emp Wish" where he sorts out the feral youth of the Docklands Light Railway?

He could store all his anti-chav equipment in an abandoned part of the newly rebuilt Bank Station...
    That would be ace 
    Just ends with a bloodied Emp in that front seat everyone wants... surrounded by supplicant yoofs who have learned their lesson.

I'm writing a script...
    Probably best you do. 
    Kurtis said:
    Probably best you do. 
    Oh do fuck off.
    Kurtis said:
    Probably best you do. 
    Oh do fuck off.
    Rule 1 dude. 
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24399
    edited March 8
    Jesus H boys ! - I moan about how entitled some yoofs behave these days and we're already on page seven telling each other to fuck off ! lol 
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12412
    edited March 8
    404 ^
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26666
    Yo, guys. I'd like to go a couple of days without having to get involved in threads in an admin capacity.

If you could all kindly stop needling each other, it'd be lovely.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12412
    Kurtis said:
    404 ^
    Basically they stopped a stolen BMW 5 series with cloned plates towing a stolen caravan and found an 11 year old boy at the wheel.
    munckee said:
    Kurtis said:
    404 ^
    Basically they stopped a stolen BMW 5 series with cloned plates towing a stolen caravan and found an 11 year old boy at the wheel.
    The boy's really going places!  :)
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3521
    munckee said:
    Kurtis said:
    404 ^
    And there are several ways to look at this, I see a troubled child who needs help before his life is destroyed, others might see the situation differently.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3521
    Emp_Fab said:
    Jesus H boys ! - I moan about how entitled some yoofs behave these days and we're already on page seven telling each other to fuck off ! lol 
    Good man, taking responsibility like this is admirable. :0) 
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2201
    It’s not London, it’s the whole of society. Social media has turned everyone in to self obsessed narcissists who lack any sort of consideration for others. 

When they are conscripted in 5 years, for the next world war, they’ll get straightened out. 
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Barnezy said:
    It’s not London, it’s the whole of society. Social media has turned everyone in to self obsessed narcissists who lack any sort of consideration for others. 

When they are conscripted in 5 years, for the next world war, they’ll get straightened out. 
    Honestly, I give up, this place is fuckin depressing. 
  • PLOPPLOP Frets: 293
    This doesn’t feel that far from a daily mail comments page on an opinion piece. 

Straight white man* feels intimidated by children on the train because they don’t show him the respect he thinks he deserves. 

*An assumption on my part. 

Kids are gonna be shits, it’s their job. I’ve seen kids shouting “nonce” at lollipop men in the UK just like I’ve seen kids taunting a wild male rhinoceros in Nepal (those ones did back down when the rhino turned to face them to see what they were shouting at). 

And all these people complaining about it and pining for conscription and the electric chair are completely oblivious to the fact that they were kids once themselves, and wound up the old gimmer down the road because it was funny when he swore at you for kicking his cabbages. 

I’m not saying modern society doesn’t have its own modern problems, but “kids on the subway giving man a dirty look while other kids play fight” is not a problem. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom