Just spotted some good deals at Andertons

What's Hot

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16733
    nah, i just gave them some free advertising

we have a rumour, we have an edited link, we have another link that was treated in a different way

I have just asked for clarification from a store that has been given a free reign here

I'm not wound up, and I have not ordered one, and I have no interest in hurting their business model...  And I really do hope the deal was genuine.  But if I ordered one and the link I ordered it from had changed and the product page was suddenly unavailable i would be worried I was getting the cheaper model at best

they posted it here (they would not be able to do so on many forums) so i don't think asking them to come here to explain is unreasonable

its not about proving me wrong at this point because I have never claimed a position of rightness (please re-read the posts above and imagine me asking in a calm serene way, rather than a wound up one).  its about clarifying the situation - from the horses mouth when the horse came here to speak about it already
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Just leave it till the morning when GAK are back online and they can confirm the real situation.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17645
    tFB Trader
    Just leave it till the morning when GAK are back online and they can confirm the real situation.
    ^ Wisdom
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16733
    wisdom for that.

Mark will either repsond when he is paid to be working for GAK,or we will have some +ve or -ve NGD posts

either way we will know tomorrow
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CeeBeeCeeBee Frets: 39
    I tried to order one yesterday afternoon after it said they were all gone on here. It let me go through payment processing so I assumed they had some left, however after entering my card details it said there was a problem with my payment. I tried a few times and there isn't anything wrong with my card, so gave up. I assume they blocked it somehow. Shortly after that the links changed on the site.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10297
    I wonder if the people in the advertising department are waking up with squeaky bottoms this morning.

Not ordered but It would be great if they do turn out to be genuine offers.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4291
    edited October 2014
    On that
    I wonder if the people in the advertising department are waking up with squeaky bottoms this morning.

My 2 packages are now 'Out for delivery' and this whole thing has been blown way over the top
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11939

On that

My 2 packages are now 'Out for delivery' and this whole thing has been blown way over the top
    I don't know why there is so much concern expressed. Some stock gets sold off very cheap, I had something at the same level of discount from GAK last year, no probs, arrived 2 days later or whatever

the fact that the website link works differently for diff items is quite typical when IT and people mix: one item could have been marked as "order only" when sold out, another being end of line could have been removed, and the IT part directs you to the closest match, either way GAK are not deceiving anyone
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616
    I have a trans red coming and that is with parcelforce for dely today as we speak. I have no doubts whatsoever about the integrity of GAK & that exactly what I ordered is coming. no different to buying an £50 shirt for £15 or so in a sale. Happens all the time in all retail markets. Obsolete ranges or old stock is worth nothing sitting on a shelf as will be there for years...the used car market is a prime example. 
  • Just arrived :D
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Aaaaaaaand breathe.  

The internet cracks me up.  Only it could find a way to induce mass panic and introduce a little negativity into a genuinely handsome deal.

Enjoy your new guitars folks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616

Mine too.... ordered 1315 yesterday deld 0900 this morning. All exactly as ordered. Great deal.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Great news. Gotta love the rumour mill. Enjoy your NGD everyone that got a bargain.
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4291
    edited October 2014
    The body on the matt black one has some discrepancy with the finish. A couple of white marks where its not had full paint coverage.

Not going to complain about that though for the price

Well chuffed. Such a shame the thread got derailed with unnecessary negativity when there was a lot of excitment in the room 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27626
     Such a shame the thread got derailed with unnecessary negativity 
    I really didn't understand what caused that.

A reputable dealer turns up with a bloody good deal, and gets a load of grief for doing so ...

You have to wonder whether they'd bother another time - with prices like that, they don't have to come here to sell their stuff.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • MarkGAKMarkGAK Frets: 118
    WezV said:
    @MarkGAK

the rumour on my facebook is, i quote "Apparently multiple websites got the listing wrong and have told people who have bought them they listed wrong. So no one is getting them ha"

Just checking if there is any truth in this?
    Nope. The price was 100% correct. Everyone who got in before we sold out will be getting one today!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • The body on the matt black one has some discrepancy with the finish. A couple of white marks where its not had full paint coverage.

WHAAAAAAAT!?

THIS WILL NOT STAND!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    MarkGAK said:
    WezV said:
    @MarkGAK

the rumour on my facebook is, i quote "Apparently multiple websites got the listing wrong and have told people who have bought them they listed wrong. So no one is getting them ha"

Just checking if there is any truth in this?
    Nope. The price was 100% correct. Everyone who got in before we sold out will be getting one today!
    http://d2x3wmakafwqf5.cloudfront.net/wordpress/wp-content/blogs.dir/62/files/2014/08/Good-news11.jpg
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2890
  • Still waiting for mine...