Game of Thrones

What's Hot

Comments

• lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    I can look past them, they didn't ruin it for me, but they were shit. Like you say, last weeks were amazing so why  can't they get a girl riding a dragon right? I know nothing of the technicalities so I'm sure there's a reason.

I'm guessing there will be a tiny nod to Bran in the last scene/10 minutes.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I hope I hear a "HODOR" too.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • paulkpaulk Frets: 318
    There I was warming up a bit to Stannis and the fucker goes and does that, the bastard.
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    paulk said:
    There I was warming up a bit to Stannis and the fucker goes and does that, the bastard.

he's under the spell of the witchy bird's tits.. so that makes him a victim I reckon

play every note as if it were your first
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    holnrew said:
    I hope I hear a "HODOR" too.
    You're right, I don't think we've seen him (or Bran and the others) at all this series. Must have been forgotten about...
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1655
    I'd heard they have exhausted the storyline for Bran as penned by GRRM to date..
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    holnrew said:
     I wonder if we'll see any of Bran in the next episode, or if he's not going to feature this season?

Allegedly he wasn't going to be in this season at all.

BUT I suspect this will be right:

lloyd said:

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12365
    The Hound hasn't featured either. I had to google him to see if he's still alive or not.
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    boogieman said:
    The Hound hasn't featured either. I had to google him to see if he's still alive or not.
    LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!

***Fingers in ears, hands over eyes!!!***
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4987
    edited June 2015
    Not sure if there was a bit of a giveaway about Danaerys' future during the pit battle before Drogon turned up also? Nasty if it's what it looked like?

I've not read the books so I'm only going on the series' plotline.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    Clarky said:
    paulk said:

he's under the spell of the witchy bird's tits.. so that makes him a victim I reckon

In fairness to Stannis, I'd set fire to my kids if I could spend some "quality" time with Melisandre....
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Deijavoo;664311" said:
    boogieman said:

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!

Well, he's.............

Ha ha. Don't worry, no spoilers, I deliberately didn't say what's happened. ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5145
    holnrew said:
    I didn't realise Denaerys was 14 in S1.

She wasn't. She was 14 in the books, but all the young characters were craftily aged 3 years or so for the TV show. Danaerys, Jon Snow and Robb Stark were all born within about a year of each other.
    I'd heard they have exhausted the storyline for Bran as penned by GRRM to date..
    Yep. They've exhausted just about everybody's storyline at this point in as much as they're still following the books at all.
    boogieman said:
    Deijavoo;664311" said:
    boogieman said:

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!

Well, he's.............

Ha ha. Don't worry, no spoilers, I deliberately didn't say what's happened. ;)

Nobody knows. There's a theory or two out there among the book fans, but the last time we saw him in the show was roughly analagous to the last confirmed sighting of everyone's favourite scarfaced mard-arse in the books.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

holnrew said:
    I didn't realise Denaerys was 14 in S1.

I can look past the SFX this week because they were so brilliant last week. I wonder if we'll see any of Bran in the next episode, or if he's not going to feature this season?
    I'm about 3/4 through reading the first book.. and I was really surprised at just how young all the young 'uns are supposed to be..
    Deijavoo said:
    holnrew said:
     I wonder if we'll see any of Bran in the next episode, or if he's not going to feature this season?

Allegedly he wasn't going to be in this season at all.

BUT I suspect this will be right:

lloyd said:

it looks to me like Westeros is heading for the mother of all confrontations...

Dany from the south with rampaging Mongol style hoards and dragons, zombie types from the north and the others stuck in between..

there are a few wildcard types brewing that have the potential to really come to the front.. I reckon that Bran with his super powers could be one of them.. Alya has the potential to get interesting too..

and as we didn't actually see the Hound die, I'd not rule out a shock entrance from him.. and of course everyone wants to see him have a ruck with his big bro.. especially as he has that score to settle with him..

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I hope Arya gets to do some stabbing again soon. And I want to see Varys again.
    My V key is broken
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    In the books GRRM lets characters wander off and not be referred to again, as much as kill them off - Bran and Brienne good examples, and the zombie Katlyn Stark storyline has been ignored.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    Not sure where the TV series is going now as it's raced past where the published books' storylines have got to ..... might diverge ....

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Jalapeno said:
    Not sure where the TV series is going now as it's raced past where the published books' storylines have got to ..... might diverge ....

Apparently it's going to end the same but they're leaving scope for extra twists and turns (more money basically) in the tv programme.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

I keep expecting The Mountain to reappear as some sort of Frankenstein's Monster, after that slightly loopy maister seemed to be doing experiments on him and said to Circe he might not be exactly the same afterwards.