Game of Thrones

What's Hot

Comments

• ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    Drew_fx said:
    Jon aint dead. The red lady will bring him back.
    she's use her magic jublees...
    play every note as if it were your first
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6390
    holnrew said:
    You can already see her naked if you wish. 

I've read some theories of Jon warging to Ghost, but that seems far fetched. I'm going to read the books I think.

Jon Snow gets snuffed out at the end of the last published book - but far looser description than the Ceaser/Brutus cut'n'paste scene last night. I always thought the Red Witch Melissandre would be up to something ......

Agree that the Lena Heady CGI was pretty ropey in places.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    I didn't notice the face CGI... I was totally not looking at the face...
    play every note as if it were your first
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Yeah, I was looking at the sheer horror of her ginge minge.
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    No way is Jon snow dead, he'll be back, which is a weak move IMO, I'll lose a bit of respect (if that's the right word) if he comes back. I reckon it's all set up for him to win at the end either with Danerys as his wife or letting her have the bits over the sea. I have nothing to back this up, but that's my gut feeling.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    lloyd said:
    No way is Jon snow dead, he'll be back, which is a weak move IMO, I'll lose a bit of respect (if that's the right word) if he comes back. I reckon it's all set up for him to win at the end either with Danerys as his wife or letting her have the bits over the sea. I have nothing to back this up, but that's my gut feeling.
    Snap. Also, how comes Dothraki tribes are now in green countryside as opposed to desert? Thought they were scared of the narrow sea etc....?
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    Jon Snow being dead would be weird because they haven't dealt with his mystery parentage yet. Stannis being dead makes more sense since his arc is basically done.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I can see stannis being let off by brianne but wouldn't be surprised either way....he's never going to win now so she probably chopped his head off.

• WezVWezV Frets: 16676
    edited June 2015
    Deijavoo said:
    lloyd said:
    Snap. Also, how comes Dothraki tribes are now in green countryside as opposed to desert? Thought they were scared of the narrow sea etc....?
    they roam plains and grasslands and have quite a large realm.  We only see one tribe and their home city (home city to all of them, but only the crones live their permanently) in the previous series.   Danery's took them across the desert which they all hated her for.  none of them have crossed the narrow sea

holnrew said:

I've read some theories of Jon warging to Ghost, but that seems far fetched. I'm going to read the books I think.

possibly not that far out, its a theme in the later books.  I can;t remember, was ghost shown in the episode???  I was expecting a little glimmer of something to suggest he was warging

In the books he is bleeding out at the end, but its noticeably less clear cut than other deaths in the book.... actually, just re-read it and I am less sure

"Jon fell to his knees.  He found the dagger's hilt and wrenched it free.  In the cold night air the wound was smoking. "Ghost," he whispered. Pain washed over him. Stick them with the pointy end. When the third dagger took him between the shoulder blades, he gave a grunt and fell face-first into the snow.  He never felt the fourth knife.  Only the cold..."
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Deijavoo said:
    I thought from the start that Jon Snow was going to be Ned's sister and Robert Baratheon's kid. 

That's a point, where is Robert's other son that Melisandre was going to burn then he escaped? I'm also praying for more of Adebisi from Oz in the next season.
    I thought I was all alone spotting Adebsi. Fucking legend in Oz
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I also agree with the possibility of the red woman bringing Jon back to life. 

I am also not sold on Stannis being dead. Its not like GOT to waste an opportunity to show a murder of a key character
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • HeadphonesHeadphones Frets: 991
    Given these theories about Lord Snow's origin and destiny, which would be a tad hard to fulfil if he's committed to The Watch (not of the Apple variety); now, since he's dead, his watch is over...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    meltedbuzzbox;672640" said:

I am also not sold on Stannis being dead. Its not like GOT to waste an opportunity to show a murder of a key character
    The lannister big man wasn't shown as dead until the first episode this season though so not sure that's an indicator?

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Deijavoo said:
     I'm also praying for more of Adebisi from Oz in the next season.

:D
    lloyd said:

The lannister big man wasn't shown as dead until the first episode this season though so not sure that's an indicator?
    You mean Charles Dance? He got peppered pretty good with cross bow bolts 
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1655
    Deijavoo said:
    I thought from the start that Jon Snow was going to be Ned's sister and Robert Baratheon's kid. 

That's a point, where is Robert's other son that Melisandre was going to burn then he escaped? I'm also praying for more of Adebisi from Oz in the next season.
    Mr Echo from Lost ;-)
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27003
    Given these theories about Lord Snow's origin and destiny, which would be a tad hard to fulfil if he's committed to The Watch (not of the Apple variety); now, since he's dead, his watch is over...

Good batting, thinkman...

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 682
    lloyd said:

No I think they mean 'the mountain' Sandor clegane
  • BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    Its all a bit Downton Abbey in the snow...

ftumch said:
    lloyd said:

No I think they mean 'the mountain' Sandor clegane
    I meant Charles Dance yeah, ok he had a few bolts in him but we didn't actually see him die till the next series. It's hard to second guess what's next but I doubt J-Snow's going to stay dead.....