Feline Guitars Lion Cub SC & DC thread : WAY COOL JUNIOR*

What's Hot
14567810»

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader

The Lion Cub DC Special with nantuckets has left the building to start a new life in the hands of a customer , who I think is on here too.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • shobetshobet Frets: 180
    Bloody hell, the ’58 on the left in your pic is now mine! It’s a fantastic guitar that plays great and sounds excellent. I was told when I got it a few years ago that it had been refretted by you guys - good work! 

Is that one of the 4 digit 58s? It seems to have the squarer shoulders so it's early in the production. Have you had the pickup cover off? I ask as some of these have a soapbar under and not the expected dogear.
    Do ursus deposit feculence in the thicket?

Here endeth the lesson. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5040
    shobet said:
    Bloody hell, the ’58 on the left in your pic is now mine! It’s a fantastic guitar that plays great and sounds excellent. I was told when I got it a few years ago that it had been refretted by you guys - good work! 

Is that one of the 4 digit 58s? It seems to have the squarer shoulders so it's early in the production. Have you had the pickup cover off? I ask as some of these have a soapbar under and not the expected dogear.
    Yes it is, 4 digit serial number and soapbar pickup. Sounds glorious and weighs just 6lb 2oz.  :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    Yes it is, 4 digit serial number and soapbar pickup. Sounds glorious and weighs just 6lb 2oz.  :)
    So the dogear cover is on top of a soapbar cover? That's seriously cool.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    edited November 2023 tFB Trader
    we have a couple in stock

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!