Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Ways to annoy your wife, what works for you?

What's Hot

Comments

• monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Farting X(
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Making a loud noise usually makes her scream and swear in fright. Works every time.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • kinkin Frets: 1015
    Her mother is still very much alive and apparently it's quite bad form to use the paste tense whenever mentioning her....especially while smiling and chuckling quietly.
    3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10341
    underdog said:
    Mid conversation (in the middle of a sentence works best) put your finger on her lips, and just say shhhh you're boring me now.

They love it honestly, well probably :D
    Thanks mate.

I'm now sporting a shiner.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Really annoy her? Leave a spunky tissue by the side of the bed that she picks up and uses to blow her nose. I can assure it will work every time. Indeed I'd recommend it as you won't be able to continue your laughter in the aftermath. ...
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Taking on a paying job.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My wife's got more easy to annoy since the little boy cane along (he's 11 months). We have to stick rigidly to The Plan, regardless of what it's about. The other day she didn't talk to me for an hour because I said I'd prefer scrambled eggs instead of the planned omelets. Even though I WAS COOKING! Mad.
    Use Your Brian
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonic said:
    She is very hard to annoy.
    I'm the grumpy one.

+1
  • vizviz Frets: 10722
    Not listening. She bloody hates it. As I get older I find it hard to concentrate on more than one thing at a time.

Not noticing there's a cup or something in the lounge after she's put the dishwasher on.

Forgetting the most important thing from the shops but bringing home other stuff that wasn't on the list. Very good this one.

I did that when my wife was pregnant. She was desperate for orange juice all of a sudden and sent me out to Tesco, but I came back with a widescreen telly instead by mistake, which she found annoying, but in the long run was a good investment.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    edited September 2015
    octatonic said:
    She is very hard to annoy.
    I'm the grumpy one.
    yep...

but sometimes i will allow her to choose a film or show to watch and i will continuely point out the problems with plot, acting etc until she shuts it off and we just sit there quietly for a while, and then i'll tell her to put it back on...and the circle continues till bed time.

monofin said:
    Farting X(
    that doesnt work for me, because she just farts back...
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Give her a good whipping !
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    capo4th;772658" said:
    Give her a good whipping !
    Mine loves that

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Take her car keys to work. She loves that. Especially when I set off at 5am and by the time she phones I'm 150 miles away.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2429
    menamestom;772690" said:
    Take her car keys to work. She loves that. Especially when I set off at 5am and by the time she phones I'm 150 miles away.
    That's a common sense safety precaution, women shouldn't be drving.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • GazLionGazLion Frets: 104
    When I watch the footy she gets a right grump on. Totally unjustified. To be fair to me I only watch it all day Saturday, half of Sunday, and 2 or 3 evenings throughout that week. No biggie.  
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    My wife's got more easy to annoy since the little boy cane along (he's 11 months).
    I'm not surprised, I'd be easy to annoy too, if my 11 month old had already developed a substance habit.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30313
    Trying to get a word in.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12426
    Mrs B will  mention something in passing and expect me to remember it 3 weeks later. Like we are getting out of the car and she'll say, "Oh we're doing such and such on the 18th" the day comes and I know fuck all about it, and am on shift at work. That really bugs her.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12426
    About 4 times shes phoned me from the checkout at Sainsburys with a full trolley and Im 20 miles away at work and I've got the cash card in my pocket from the day before instead of putting it back in her purse like she asked me. God, Chill ooouut!
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • I've discovered that I'm allowed to have my own opinion on things, just as long as it's not different from hers.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.