Friedman Pink Taco.. Holy cow batman!!!!!

What's Hot

Comments

• BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1756
    Hey guys, pack it in! You're giving me nothing but a huge GASsage for my upcoming 30th bday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • leerockerleerocker Frets: 607
    Hey guys, pack it in! You're giving me nothing but a huge GASsage for my upcoming 30th bday...
    try one and you'll be sold!
  • Pleased for you @leerocker

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33863
    Oh and I'm seriously considering a BE100 as well, in addition to the CAE PT50.
  • I had a BE at same time as a PT. I sold the PT.
  • I have both and love them, although the brown eye is simply stunning!
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3845
    Why does it have to call his amps such fucking rank names though? 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4291
    edited April 2014
    @rocknrollrelic. I need a new amp for my new function band but can only buy one amp. Especially at this price.

Need an amp that can cover Nile Rodgers to Bon Jovi. Such a shame that I couldn't do it with the Pink Taco???? as it covers all my solo project tones perfectly which is drop c material.

No way I could get away with two amps.
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1134
    I cover a LOT of ground with my pink taco, the clean up is so good that i can run it clean on the neck pickup and crunch on the bridge pickup just using the volumes on my LP. Throw in an OD or EQ for lead boosts and you're there...at volume the dynamics are ridiculous

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • +1 on that @moltisanti
  • I cover a LOT of ground with my pink taco, the clean up is so good that i can run it clean on the neck pickup and crunch on the bridge pickup just using the volumes on my LP. Throw in an OD or EQ for lead boosts and you're there...at volume the dynamics are ridiculous
    I'm a strat man. Damn!

But i do have an epiphone pro fx on the way mmmm
    I cover a LOT of ground with my pink taco, the clean up is so good that i can run it clean on the neck pickup and crunch on the bridge pickup just using the volumes on my LP. Throw in an OD or EQ for lead boosts and you're there...at volume the dynamics are ridiculous
    played a pink taco friday when i collected my be100 , was very suprised how loud it can get and it does clean up superbly, could easily get away with gigging a pink taco with a boost and drive pedal would cover a lot of ground!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • leerocker;216769" said:
    Moltisanti said:

played a pink taco friday when i collected my be100 , was very suprised how loud it can get and it does clean up superbly, could easily get away with gigging a pink taco with a boost and drive pedal would cover a lot of ground!
    Could the clean keep up with a drummer?
    can't see why not, sounded loud enough to me!
  • Thanks for your help Lee
  • Think I need some professional help as I am thinking of flogging my Pink Taco..
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 341
    Think I need some professional help as I am thinking of flogging my Pink Taco..

Tim,

If you do, then please drop me a pm

• Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    Think I need some professional help as I am thinking of flogging my Pink Taco..
    Add me to the PM list..
  • And me. Cheers. I dont know who is friends with DF on facebook but he is publishing pics of the production line.