The Ugliest Car Ever Made?

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16303
    ESBlonde said:
    Bucket said:

Say what you want about British Leyland, some of those colours were gorgeous.
    If you drove around the longbridge area of Brum back in the 70s pretty much all the house doors were BL colours, I can't think why they went out of business?

My eldest brother used to work for a paint company that did industrial paint - stuff they'd use for painting factories and things like that, not available to the general public. Unless it was a special order they only did white or a pale blue. So there was a period in the eighties when every wall in my relative's houses were white or pale blue. 
    My uncle Walter used to work for BL and they could buy a car at cost every couple of years. So my cousin had a new mini every two years but Walter only used to drive VWs. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    My uncle used to work for British Railways, and my aunt had to put up with whatever was being used in the station waiting rooms at the time.

He was an irritablle, stubborn bastard though. He once started painting at the bottom of the stairs with a kind of shitty blue colour that my auntie took offence at. He downed tools and it was 6 years before he repainted the patch with 'BR Lost Property Office Magnolia'.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3106
    My first brother in law was a lorry driver and because of him my Mom did ham and pea quiche for tea every night for months. :(
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24859
    Careless torque costs lives....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929

Fiat Multipla

over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw