SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

The Organ of the Thoughtful Strummer - Guitar Quarterly

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• carloscarlos Frets: 3476
    I'll sign up once you fix the use of its and it's. By the way, this applies to your jooky guitars website, too. :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    edited June 2016
    @carlos said:
    I'll sign up once you fix the use of its and it's. By the way, this applies to your jooky guitars website, too. :)
    Aye, and no doubt my gravestone too...I make a lot of words up an' all :)

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    JookyChap said:
    Cheers to all who have signed-up...maybe it isn't such a barking idea after all...
    Although given the demographic....

Just wondering if this is all going to end in a weird Waco stylee siege shootout kind of thing.

I'm still in though  ;)
    @Richardj said:
    JookyChap said:
    Cheers to all who have signed-up...maybe it isn't such a barking idea after all...
    Although given the demographic....

Just wondering if this is all going to end in a weird Waco stylee siege shootout kind of thing.

I'm still in though  ;)
    I always quite fancied me own religious cult. Nothing seedy, maybe a bit Mardi Gras with our own bus to travel around in. Think it was too much Double Deckers as a kid or maybe it was the Partridge Family, dunno.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27762
    JookyChap said:
    I always quite fancied me own religious cult. 
    But you've already got one.

Did you not get the sign-up email ???
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8033
    Signed up... :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3596
    Having drifted aimlessly into the classifieds I found this tempting offer.

So I have plotted ;-)

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1784
    Sounds very fancy like.
    What sort of price are you expecting it to be?
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    @BigMonka said:
    Sounds very fancy like.
    What sort of price are you expecting it to be?
     It isn't really nailed down yet, as we're waiting for print quotes, which vary by the shed-load. I should probably know in the next week or so though, and I'll let everyone know. It will definitely be printed in the UK though, as it'd seem a bit of a mickey take to have it done on the cheap in China or somewhere, somehow :)

God knows I don't really want to push this, but I thought that I should mention that there are only 28 places left on the membership list thing, so if you are vaguely interested in the mag it is worth registering. 

Once they are done there will be a waiting list instead. ( I know it sounds soooo very unlikely)

It also looks like we'll have an especially made guitar to give away to one of the subscribers with the first issue along with all manner of bobbins. Best of all it won't be one I've made

yada

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1784
    Signed up :-D
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • Signed up also. 
    Cheers chaps :)