David Cameron has resigned

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    If Cameron is the worst Tory PM, then Corbyn has to be the worst Labour leader, and he's got some stiff competition.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • eSullyeSully Frets: 981
    I can't see how Corbyn could possibly survive a leadership coup now. As the fallout get worse and more Labour Leavers regret their vote then the backlash against Corbyn will get stronger. Did Corbyn appear in a single televised debate! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I was about the write that at least Cameron was good enough to fall on his sword but thinking of who's lining up to replace him I think he's the lesser of the evils.
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24815
    Corbyn was saying yesterday he did 'all he could'.

Clearly he was at best ambivalent about Europe - in truth I suspect he's very happy with the outcome of the referendum.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    Skids are really under Corbyn now.

And since the wheels have come off the EU trolley under his leadership, Juncker should do the decent thing and resign as well.

And since the wheels have come off the EU trolley under his leadership, Juncker should do the decent thing and resign as well.
    I was watching BBC news yesterday and a German journalist for (I think) Das Bilt was basically saying the same thing. He reckoned the daggers will be out for Juncker. He said he was yesterdays man.
  • SteffoSteffo Frets: 572

Corbyn is unelectable, should never have been put in that position. Labour would be in a completely different position if David Milliband got the job a few years ago instead of that muppet of his brother...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Not having a go at leavers. Just made me laugh

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33802
    HAHA.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72418
    Steffo said:

Labour would be in a completely different position if David Milliband got the job a few years ago instead of that muppet of his brother...
    Yes, then we would be going into the next election with two major parties led by self-serving egotists instead of one.

The greatest service Ed Miliband ever did for his country was to prevent his self-entitled narcissit of an elder brother getting the job.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    ICBM said:
    Steffo said:

Labour would be in a completely different position if David Milliband got the job a few years ago instead of that muppet of his brother...
    Yes, then we would be going into the next election with two major parties led by self-serving egotists instead of one.

The greatest service Ed Miliband ever did for his country was to prevent his self-entitled narcissit of an elder brother getting the job.
    Agree, largely in part because any sort of Labour government continuing after the last one .... well, I say no more...!
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    edited July 2016
    Bye, bye, pig f@cker.

And what on earth was his wife wearing.
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw