I have 2 electric guitars, am I less of a man?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23184
    I often considered buying a Hello Kitty Strat, but I left it too late.  It was a brilliant idea, I love the pink dot markers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Great, fun, guitars!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• It's inversely proportional.

The more guitars, the less of a man you are.

The fewer you have, the more of a man you are.

Simple!

So extrapolating, 0 guitars means 100% manly. It's just simple maths really.
    Shouldn't that be infinitely manly.
    It's not a competition.
  • You would be more of a musician if you spend time playing them
    What makes a musician?
  • You would be more of a musician if you spend time playing them
    What makes a musician?
    Money. 
    Money makes a musician, do pretty much anything. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2914
    I still want a hello kitty strat for a down tuned metal guitar.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    axisus said:
    If guitars were ten a penny
    I'm quite sure that I'd have many
    Because guitars are considerably more
    sadly I have only four

I've got about 14 really but that didn't rhyme.

Guitars aren't ten a penny
    So you haven't got a bean
    Through acute persistent gas
    You've gone and bought 14

I thangyew. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4732
    Everyone here seems to have at least 12 minimum. 
    I don't (sigh) - I only have 10, and that includes my Yamaha acoustic that's been 'adopted' by my eldest daughter.  But the good news is that I do have permission to buy another one from Mrs Voxman, so I am getting closer to the minimum 12 requirement. 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4732
    The penis comments remind me of this joke: 

Very hansom man having a drink at a sophisticated night club sees breathtakingly gorgeous woman at the bar. Being a gentleman, he writes a note saying he finds her very attractive and would be honoured if she would join him for a drink.  He gives the note to the head barman to pass to her.  He dutifully does so and passes back a note from the young lady which says:

"I find you very attractive too and I'd be delighted to have a drink with you but only if you measure up to my requirements.  You must be a millionaire, own an expensive sports car, have a holiday villa, and have a 7" penis".

The man reads the note, and sadly shakes his head despondently, but writes a polite note back to the young lady:

"I quite understand that a beautiful lady such as yourself has such demanding standards, but with much regret I have to tell you that sadly I am unable meet all your requirements.  I am a multi-millionaire, I own a number of exotic cars including a Ferrari, Porsche, McLaren and Aston Martin.  In addition to my 8 bedroom home that sits in 4 acres of land, I have several villas around the world in Barbados, Bermuda and Hawaii.  But it is with enormous sadness that I cannot meet your final requirement...
    ....if you think I'm cutting 2" off my dick for you, you've another think coming! "  
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)