Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Should I be annoyed?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• axisus said:
    I just don't agree this is a dick move.  Because if you reverse the situation you're blocking the person from applying for a job you've told them about that they're excited about, which is also a dick move.  Two dicks make dick squared, or a chode (I accept no responsibility if you google that).

Quickest analogy I can think of (and I expect it to be pulled apart..)

You're looking to buy a house.  Your friend is looking to buy a house.  You tell them about a house you've found that they haven't, and you want to buy this house.  They also want to buy the house you found.   You've both got slightly different budgets in a similar range and it is the best house in the area.

I'm guessing you have no friends
    I've got friends and that comment is a bit harsh. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    If he gets the job, obviously you fuck his wife. Unless she´s minging, obviously...
    3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    axisus said:
    I just don't agree this is a dick move.  Because if you reverse the situation you're blocking the person from applying for a job you've told them about that they're excited about, which is also a dick move.  Two dicks make dick squared, or a chode (I accept no responsibility if you google that).

You're looking to buy a house.  Your friend is looking to buy a house.  You tell them about a house you've found that they haven't, and you want to buy this house.  They also want to buy the house you found.   You've both got slightly different budgets in a similar range and it is the best house in the area.

Merely forum banter! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6153
    Yup. A lesson we all learn - certain people have a different ideas about how friendship world. I dropped a close and very long-term friend after 2 or 3 similar episodes.
  • axisus said:
    axisus said:

Merely forum banter! 
    No worries all cool :)
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I'd shag his wife

My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    Again?
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • He's been a dick, but you shouldn't have told him what you've applied for. Only tell once you're at offer stage.

Chalk it to a lesson learnt, done now, don't tell him things in the future. Or anyone that would use the info, it's a game, try to control what you can