Any chance of a new "ignore" feature ...

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• chrispy108chrispy108 Frets: 2336
    thebreeze said:
    I love it when old people can't deal with young people being "rude" to each other for fun.

99% of the "nastiness" is just lols.
    Careful what you all wish for is all I can say.  The internet will have all kinds of unforeseen implications for humanity, I'm pretty sure.
    Yes, like people being able to talk to anyone in the world for free.

I talk to people online the same way I do in the "real world". This means I send my bosses boss formal emails, my boss slightly chatty emails, and I swear at Drew.

"My" generation don't see the internet as a magical thing where magic rules apply, I've been using the internet for longer than I haven't.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Im a fragile MAN thank you very much
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3907
    I have to admit to avoiding both since Brexit started kicking off (and I used to be a regular user), I just can't be doing with political arguing as it bores the pants off me. I don't take offence though, just keep my distance.

But this site's got so much more to give than OT and SC. If you don't see that then you may as well throw the towel in.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    I used to like cuntscorner.com but it started to get sanitised so I came here...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    What? You're not seeing the Marvel VS Capcom split across the forum? 

Probably not looking for it to be honest, I'm a fairly easy going sort unless it's a ding-dong about the future of the Labour Party in which case it's every man for himself.

I did once get bent out of shape when I said I'd seen Nirvana at Reading and then someone else said they were there and it was a shit gig and I was like no it wasn't it was awesome and he ignored the reply and I was like yeah what does he know anyway.

Then I realised that all of this is just magnetic particles on a disc array in a server room probably in Johannesburg or somewhere, and what does it matter.

Jeremy Corbyn is still a massive bellend. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • randella said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    What? You're not seeing the Marvel VS Capcom split across the forum? 

Probably not looking for it to be honest, I'm a fairly easy going sort unless it's a ding-dong about the future of the Labour Party in which case it's every man for himself.

I did once get bent out of shape when I said I'd seen Nirvana at Reading and then someone else said they were there and it was a shit gig and I was like no it wasn't it was awesome and he ignored the reply and I was like yeah what does he know anyway.

Then I realised that all of this is just magnetic particles on a disc array in a server room probably in Johannesburg or somewhere, and what does it matter.

Jeremy Corbyn is still a massive bellend. 

how dare you compare him to my cock!

• DLMDLM Frets: 2513

@bingefeller

@Bezzer isn't a troll. He was one of the more active posters on Intermusic/the Recording Collective forum (Huw's tehbest.com), etc. Bezz band at the time actually gave this community one of its first "lifeboat" forums (like the tEmpFab forum that led to this one), where we all took refuge from server outages.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24294
    Bezz is an old guard legend, and a lovely chap. There's no trolling there.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    I've met Bezzer .. played a mean acoustic guitar live .. I have a pic somewhere ... nice guy :-)

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!