Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

If 'The Origin of Species' is correct then why?

What's Hot
12345679»

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Chalky said:
    Chalky said:
    Chalky said:
    Ah @fretmeister. Contemptuous of your clients and condescending to those whom you decide have 'gaps' in their knowledge. You must be a lawyer, and surely the archetype for all those lawyer jokes.
    Well I was making a joke.

i don't have to like my clients and they don't pick me because they like me. And it is their choice. I don't do legal aid so I'm not forced on anyone.

As with all humans I like some of them and don't like others. I'm sure they feel the same of me.

I am only contemptuous of those who have gaps in their knowledge and then wilfully refuse to try to learn more.
    And what gaps in your knowledge do you have?
    Loads. Never claimed otherwise.

And I try to fix that.
    So do others. I ordered that book you recommended.
    Cool! My book fund refreshes on the 19th, I'm gonna grab it too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24657
    It's a cracker. 
  • Drew_TNBD said:
    For godsake people... can you not even start the criticism at the right fucking place?!

How about this...

NO-ONE EVER SAID THAT THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES IS CORRECT! NOT EVEN SCIENCE!

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/ist/?next=/science-nature/what-darwin-didnt-know-45637001/

There were big gaps in Darwin's knowledge. He did not know anything about 'inheritance' for example. There are mistakes in the Origin of Species and that is what science even to this very day are working on improving.

It's not a fucking bible!!

Thankfully, it's a lot more accurate than the bible.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33848
    Drew_TNBD said:
    For godsake people... can you not even start the criticism at the right fucking place?!

How about this...

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/ist/?next=/science-nature/what-darwin-didnt-know-45637001/

There were big gaps in Darwin's knowledge. He did not know anything about 'inheritance' for example. There are mistakes in the Origin of Species and that is what science even to this very day are working on improving.

That is a Torahble joke.
    Korant you think of anything better?
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    octatonic said:
    Drew_TNBD said:

How about this...

That is a Torahble joke.
    No Jim.

No.
  • I am shocked that some of you are denying 
    evolution.
    read the ancestors tale by richard dawkins.
    he explains all.
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited November 2016
    Do you think Bonobos are psycho somatic?  Do they believe in Voodoo?  Why is it one minute you are fine, then the next you fall over destroying absolutely everything you fall on because a tiny thing blows your circuits and then the next your are together again?  Is this an alcoholic whitey?/  Is it the drink catching up with you or is it magic?  Why do hormones have such a massive influence on your mind and actions?  Last night the words were glowing. Why do magic mushrooms glow more the more you pick them?  It's witchcraft, it's beyond humanity.  Wankers that think we are an intelligent species piss me off.

Persevere like a knife under your rib cage to the heart that'll end your existential annulation.

Strangers are incarnately evil and not to be trusted.  I'd fucking rip their arms off and eat their children.

The worse thing about the human race is it's intrinsic ability to lie, justify and bullshit through the universal truth.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • come again?
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    I've already come three times today to alleviate the pressure and at 41 years of age, I certainly can't be arsed to do it again.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • have another drink instead.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33848
    Drew_TNBD said:
    octatonic said:
    Drew_TNBD said:

How about this...

That is a Torahble joke.
    No Jim.

No.