Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

What happened to GT Forum peeps?

What's Hot

Comments

• I remember Paulo and his cartoons.

Goji is more active on Instagram these days, at least he was the last time I checked.

I'd just become friends with J Mo before his very sad passing. By all accounts he was a lovely chap :)

Various other people from Music Radar are now here ;)

I used to be lespaulgb on Music Radar but after splitting with my youngest daughter's mum I pretty much vanished from t'inferwebz as she was stalking me.

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Anyone remember a guy named Lord of the Stance? I understand that he became a guiytar representative for Yamaha.

There was another chap here who owned a Marshall Half Stack finished in red vinyl, who left after some disagreement on his posts about Christianity. Seemed like a nice enough fella.

• rocktron said:
    Anyone remember a guy named Lord of the Stance? I understand that he became a guiytar representative for Yamaha.

There was another chap here who owned a Marshall Half Stack finished in red vinyl, who left after some disagreement on his posts about Christianity. Seemed like a nice enough fella.

ManicGuitarist, I believe. Definitely a nice chap - he and I bonded over our common lack of blues at BeagleFest, as I recall.
    <space for hire>
  • rocktronrocktron Frets: 806
    edited September 2017
    rocktron said:
    Anyone remember a guy named Lord of the Stance? I understand that he became a guiytar representative for Yamaha.

ManicGuitarist, I believe. Definitely a nice chap - he and I bonded over our common lack of blues at BeagleFest, as I recall.
    Yes, that's him. Thanks. 
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    From Facebook - Trell recently got married
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Anyone go on the bareknuckle pickups forum and know what happened to JDC? I heard he died. Not sure when or how though
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    rocktron said:
    rocktron said:

Yes, that's him. Thanks. 
    Lord of the Stance was/is Nick Jennison. He fronts a (rather good) band called Sons of Arcadia and can often be seen doing Lick Library vids and the like. Plays a number of different PRS double cuts now, and still a ridiculously good guitarist. 
  • neilgneilg Frets: 94
    I used to be on the intermusc forum, when I started playing guitar again it was in trying to find a forum like intermusic that I found this place.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    rocktron said:

Ah yes Manic, diamond geezer. Funnily someone had emailed into Planet Rock the other day, under the name "Manic Guitarist", surely there can't be 2......... 

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12365
    mike_l said:
    rocktron said:

Ah yes Manic, diamond geezer. Funnily someone had emailed into Planet Rock the other day, under the name "Manic Guitarist", surely there can't be 2......... 
    Was Manic the guy with the skullet? He was a really decent geezer. 
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    edited September 2017
    rocktron said:

1: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/86332/nick-jennison-lordofthestance-now-a-lick-library-tutor#latest
    2: https://twitter.com/manicguitarist
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Missed this thread first time round!

The elephant ears thing was our favourite flat earther!

Anybody remember when stancey and steve something (I like your eyes they are blue) started a band called Money Shot, and had the most homoerotic band photos?

What happened to Voodooamps? I remember he fell asleep at GasFest and @Guitar_Slinger put a dildo over his mouth and me and @thomasross20 pissing ourselves.

There's others I remember, but don't remember the names of... I met one at a Tommy Emmanuel gig in Bridgwater, I wanted to hang out a little but I was retardedly shy and feel a bit bad about not saying much to him.
    My V key is broken
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @holnrew Money Shot? Click link #1 in my post above yours. Steve Ferguson?

Could it have been Jamie J4mie Solar at the Emmanuel gig? He was a huge TE fanboy.

I might go and dig this stuff out later, could be a good laugh.
  • I remember that @holnrew :lol: 
    DLM said:
    @holnrew Money Shot? Click link #1 in my post above yours. Steve Ferguson?

Could it have been Jamie J4mie Solar at the Emmanuel gig? He was a huge TE fanboy.

I might go and dig this stuff out later, could be a good laugh.
    No, he lived in Bath IIRC, had a slowpoke Pokémon avatar. Thanks for the picture though haha.
    My V key is broken
    @holnew Was that wahwahstar?
    DLM said:
    @holnew Was that wahwahstar?
    Possibly
    My V key is broken
    edited September 2017
    I think he had that avatar, but there weren't that many one could choose between. I never used one, but remember all the singles changing their avis to be the same as @noisepolluter's Ghostbusters one once. lol
    How has nobody mentioned New Year's (Jon) Eve?
    My V key is broken
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom