Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

What happened to GT Forum peeps?

What's Hot

Comments

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    edited January 2017
    Remember when they joined the computer music forum with the guitar one? World war 3.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • funkyfraz said:
    I was on intermusic and musicradar but posted about 50 times in the 15 years so I doubt many of you remember me! I have been banned from basschat recently so I feel this might be my new haunt!  I recognise alotnof the names from back then.. so hello folks!
    Fraser
    Yup Fraz, I think it was a tad more than 50! And mostly in the actual playing parts of the forum as I recall, ForumJams, etc.

I still have "Average" on a few playlists ;)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10697
    edited January 2017
    funkyfraz said:
    I was on intermusic and musicradar but posted about 50 times in the 15 years so I doubt many of you remember me! I have been banned from basschat recently so I feel this might be my new haunt!  I recognise alotnof the names from back then.. so hello folks!
    Fraser
    Are you the old Fraser with a green avatar, like a muppet or something?

edit or was that Foster
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2555
    edited January 2017
    funkyfraz said:
    I was on intermusic and musicradar but posted about 50 times in the 15 years so I doubt many of you remember me! 
    I do! 
  • funkyfraz said:
    I have been banned from basschat recently so I feel this might be my new haunt!
    Can't just say that without details, spill!!! ;)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I remember Fraz!
  • funkyfrazfunkyfraz Frets: 93
    edited January 2017
    funkyfraz said:
    I have been banned from basschat recently so I feel this might be my new haunt!
    Can't just say that without details, spill!!!
    I wish I could say it was an interesting story... basically I said that an ashdown pedal sounded rubbish. I did say 'that sounds fucking shit' knowing fine well the sweary words get **** out. I then got a pm from admin saying he didnt  like my tone. I then asked if he finds *'s offensive which he then said 'do you want a warning? '. I then said 'do what makes you feel big about yourself'.. he then banned me. Haha. 

I kinda regret it because I used to use the classifieds quite alot.  But hey ho.

Is foster still kicking about? What about Danny (he had a cool studio and was a great player)
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I remember you. Were you and Moby Paterson supposed to come to GasFest when me and @thomasross20 played?
  • I remember you. Were you and Moby Paterson supposed to come to GasFest when me and @thomasross20 played?
    Haha... possibly. Mobys living in Australia now but I met up with him at Christmas there. Sorry for missing your set!
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24279
    funkyfraz said:
    Fraser
    Hello mate!

What did you get banned for?
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26586
    edited January 2017
    It's really amazing this community has gone on so long and added more and more. I really need to attend a meet up.
    And, as was probably inevitable, it's finally ended up under its own control due to being abandoned by the corporate caretakers :)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • funkyfraz said:
    Fraser
    Hello mate!

What did you get banned for?
    Brief explanation a few posts up dude. I did have a bunch of the intermusic guys on Facebook, like yourself Fret, but I've got myself off that which is great, but also rubbish in other ways as Ive now realised how many people I was connected to only through Facebook! 

• It's really amazing this community has gone on so long and added more and more. I really need to attend a meet up.
    And, as was probably inevitable, it's finally ended up under its own control due to being abandoned by the corporate caretakers :)
    :)
    It's a good thing I'm not a caretaker :lol: 
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    @funkyfraz Frashy! Of course I remember you! 

Insane cover of Tommy The Cat
    That guitar build from a piece of cheap crap furniture...
    Posting a pic of yourself on the throne at work, and the results of your labours! :lol:

Oh, and the Basschat thing is incredibly stupid. Can one not talk like normal musicians do on there?
  • funkyfraz said:
    Is foster still kicking about? 
    I requested my account to be deleted about 2 years ago, wasn't in a good place and the forum wasn't really helping

Anyway, times have changed and I thought I'd rejoin! Only this time using Gonzo as an avatar, Rowlf has been retired 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27509
    @Foster - your previous account & content is all still here.  Your previous account was renamed to "xFoster" and your status changed to "on a break".

Given that you've re-joined under your previous name, I could just reinstate your old profile ... might be less confusing to all.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Whatever is easiest! 
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28230
    Wotcher Foster. :)
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Who remembers Sad Old Man?

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom