Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Walking Dead Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    WezV said:
    Normal length but yeah , it felt a bit short...
    Good episode though - neegan is annoying imho. lean forwards with this creepy talk of his. I like the actor but I'm not sure about his performance. 
    Where's Ricky...
    He is spot on

Negan is a bit of a dick.
    After the shock value of S7E1 he seems to have turned into a pantomime version of Neegan, all camp & leather too ....

I thought the Daryl episode was lame, we know he's tough as old boots and won't break - why bother ?  And yes where's Rick, his "brother" ?
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Episode 2 was a nice change of pace, thought the tiger looked pretty good. Episode 1 was so harrowing and unpleasant, considered giving up watching it after that but have decided to stick with it and see how the rest of this season pans out
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    E2 was good, the "showbiz", and protecting Kingdom population against the Saviours.  For all their macho posturing the Saviours don't seem to offer much in return for their tithe other than threat, so would have thought there'd be more resistance - maybe that's the plot to come ....

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Negan seems a bit too one dimensional at the minute, Dwight seems to be developing into someone more interesting. OK but nothing amazing 
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

• timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    I've just caught up on the new series.
    EP1 was exellent, at points i was actually shaking through nervousness and empathy for the characters.

Ep2 was boring as shit. The Kingdom is shit and hopefully it'll go on fire.

EP3 pretty good, although i do think that they've now introduced too many characters to successfully develop, so you'll get the same thing as you get in GOT and other big TV series, build a character tim he has nowhere to go, the public don't buy into the character, so they kill him off. Its not a spectacular twist anymore. 
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 625

I have the comics on my pc but have always chose not to read further on, after another horribly awkward, tense episode I have now got to find out how it goes down!
  • Enjoyed ep3. This series seems to be more about tension and waiting for a breaking point of some sort. 

• Enjoyed ep3. This series seems to be more about tension and waiting for a breaking point of some sort. 
    And continues that way so far, but at this point what can our plucky heroes actually do?
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    And continues that way so far, but at this point what can our plucky heroes actually do?
    I suppose were meant to think nothing. maybe they can't or can they? To be continued......

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12370
    I'm starting to get a tad annoyed with this series. Tonight I was constantly thinking "why don't you just smash Negan on the head, you've got a baseball bat in your hand" or "get crissake, you've got GUNS, why didn't you just shoot him while he's still standing outside the gate? ". Has Rick really lost all his balls? 
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Carl is clearly gonna kill the fat dude or die trying. Rick needs to die. Michone to live as dreadlocked King and Queen with Ezekiel at some place or other. Wonder how New York is getting on in all of this?

Daryl to choke to death in a random hair accident. His own hair.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    boogieman said:
    I'm starting to get a tad annoyed with this series. Tonight I was constantly thinking "why don't you just smash Negan on the head, you've got a baseball bat in your hand" or "get crissake, you've got GUNS, why didn't you just shoot him while he's still standing outside the gate? ". Has Rick really lost all his balls? 
    I think we all have to wait for him to recover form Abraham & Glenn's deaths - could be a long sloooow series. Ammo manufacture will be a definite plotline.

Feedback
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9634
    edited November 2016
    What happened at the end there when Michonne turned round when she was sat on the car and walked to a clearing in the woods to see what looked like a pile of massive smoking boulders?

<edit - ah, ok I got this now>
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11902
    edited November 2016
    What happened at the end there when Michonne turned round when she was sat on the car and walked to a clearing in the woods to see what looked like a pile of massive smoking boulders?

<edit - ah, ok I got this now>
    yep, she's  going to sleep badly
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16295
    edited November 2016
    Only just seen last week's so I'll slip a comment in before the new one...err, it was long and depressing.  s

Edit: yes we thought Morse code.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Move along, nothing much to see this week. 

Move along, nothing much to see this week. 
    Agreed, run of the mill fare apart from Maggie in the tractor.

Feedback
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1815
    I'm teetering on the edge this season, it needs to start picking up a bit, far too much character stuff going on with characters that we already know about!

I'll try and stick with it but there's a part of me thinking they are just living on past series's successes and riding the gravy train here..

And the baddie's pretty lame too, after the cannabalism it's always going to be hard to get a "real" hardass. The executions were truly horrific, but since then it's all been pantomime stuff.

Feedback