Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Bill Paxton RIP

NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
Bloody hell... 
**Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24389
    edited January 2017
    As insane as it sounds, we are now in the final 48 hours of normality before Biff Tannen is inaugurated as President Biff Tannen.  President of the The United States of America, Chief Executive of the United States Federal Government and Commander in Chief of the combined Armed Forces of the most powerful country on Earth.

After Friday, the world will never be the same.

Image result for obama madImage result for cuban missile crisisDwight D Eisenhower Emotionally Crying after His Speech at the 82nd Airborne Luncheon Stretched Canvas Print
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
  • martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader
    13reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    That's a very very scary thought ☹
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13946
    If it hadn't been for those meddling kids I'd have got away with it.

• I want to get off, please.

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3089
    Biff Tannen is about right Emp. Hopefully he'll have already done something which will get him impeached. Only in America eh? 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2086
    Its smacks of a nation of half wits .....but maybe not...who knows ?

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • Biff Tannen is about right Emp. Hopefully he'll have already done something which will get him impeached. Only in America eh? 
    There's some rumbling that he could - theoretically - be impeached because he refuses to divest his foreign investments, based on the emoluments clause of the US Constitution (Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8). Just about every constitution expert says that it applies to the President, while just one disagrees.
    <space for hire>
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33806
    There will be hell toupee.
    24reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I hate the way he keeps wigging himself up online. Hair's no chance that I'd vote for him. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • randellarandella Frets: 4214
    octatonic said:
    There will be hell toupee.
    Cheque, please!

:)
  • I feel sorry for every A-merkin...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Does every thread on here have to descend into puns these days?

You're all just trying to trump each other with your hair-brained comments.

You're fired.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Biff Tannen is about right Emp. Hopefully he'll have already done something which will get him impeached. Only in America eh? 
    There's some rumbling that he could - theoretically - be impeached because he refuses to divest his foreign investments, based on the emoluments clause of the US Constitution (Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8). Just about every constitution expert says that it applies to the President, while just one disagrees.
    Ordinary working Americans are far less worried about Trump than others are. Sure, they see his style as very different to his predecessors. But the idea that you can impeach a president primarily because you don't like him is anathema to them.  They want to see what he does - can he 'walk the walk'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Chalky said:
    Ordinary working Americans are far less worried about Trump than others are. Sure, they see his style as very different to his predecessors. But the idea that you can impeach a president primarily because you don't like him is anathema to them.  They want to see what he does - can he 'walk the walk'.
    That is not a great advert for ordinary working Americans.

I don't think the argument is to impeach him because people think he's a bellend, it's the small matter of his incredibly dubious links to Russia & Russian business interests/their hacking of the election/his dangerous attitude to the US intelligence network (the allegations about Russia would be tantamount to treason), his tax affairs, not selling off his businesses, not to mention the fact that he admitted sexually assaulting women. Him being a sexual predator is argument enough for impeachment even without the Russian situation. If he's found guilty of that and carries on as POTUS, that sets a horrific precedent.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SRichSRich Frets: 763
    edited January 2017
    I want to get off, please.
    I think that's the point - get off what exactly? What happens after Friday will have a monumental effect on the planet, not just America, the UK etc.

Unless there's a very highly developed space passenger program readied for Friday, I'm fairly certain there's nowhere to run to. Maybe that's what @Emp_Fab meant, strap in indeed. You got a ticket booked?

Mind you, I felt almost the same when Gordon Brown became Prime Minister.............

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6090

OK, strap on World, the ride is about to begin..

ftfy
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    There is a reason he had Pence as a running mate, if he is assassinated or impeached then Pence gets the big job, and that would be Armageddon for all. It's a brilliant piece of self preservation.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72490
    Garthy said:
    There is a reason he had Pence as a running mate, if he is assassinated or impeached then Pence gets the big job, and that would be Armageddon for all. It's a brilliant piece of self preservation.
    That's worryingly plausible.

It also won't stop him dropping dead of a heart attack...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ICBM said:
    Garthy said:
    That's worryingly plausible.

It also won't stop him dropping dead of a heart attack...
    It will, however, give people pause when considering impeachment proceedings. Let's face it, there will be plenty of opportunities for that.
    <space for hire>
This discussion has been closed.