Do you (or did you) enjoy any rubbish TV?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• eSullyeSully Frets: 981
    Sporky said:
    eSully said:

Yea, I don't know if its the same every episode but the stagnant pool of water with rotting fish in they had to wade through looked pretty grim. Not a game show I'd want to appear on ;)
    It does vary a fair bit, but there are standards - meat, blood, psycho clowns/doctors, general gore and oomska. They seem to do some research on the contestants too so they normally manage to include their worst fear somehow.
    Oh, that does sound entertainingly evil, maybe the show deserves another chance!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16130
    It amazes people that at 55 years old I only really watch children's TV and cartoons ,Nickolodeon and Disney channel
     There is far too much sorrow and seriousness in day to day life , I just want some very lighthearted relief not serious things and I am never able to follow the plot of even the most simple films and i get bored quickly .
    I have never watched things like Panorama,World in Action or Newsnight because they are for boring Grown-ups.
     I have seen First dates because my wife likes it ( she has a much more serious nature than me ) and I thought it was good .
    Cannot bear any of those Big Brother type programmes.
    The only adult TV I have ever been addicted to was Bilko and Frasier .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28546
    It's not great telly, but there are hilarious moments.

One of the few shows where the celebrity version is better. Z-listers crying, covered in filth and gore, trying to psych themselves up...
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11324
    I used to have a major thing for Mythbusters but in the end I was just too jealous of the fun they seemed to be having.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16298
    I've got Undercover Boss USA Bikini Bar and Grill on. If you can find TV that's more rubbish than this I'll be surprised. Not seen having a boob job as a reward for good work before. 
    I need to get out the house ...asap...
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10308
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • snakemanStoosnakemanStoo Frets: 1708
    We're enjoying the DC series' 

Plenty of cheesy stories, action and pretty womenfolk.
    PSN id : snakey33stoo