does the high e look too close to the edge of neck

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10699
    Congrats!! That's an absolute bargain, and good to see such a nice guitar united with a guitar player and not languishing under someone's bed. Send her a pic of you holding a piece of paper with thank you written on it!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3624
    Glad it all worked out for you in the end.

With so many online scams going on it makes us all suspicious. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2359
    ICBM said:
    All's well that ends well!

You were still right to be suspicious though - too many dodgy things about it and too many of the typical 'stories'… even if in this case they might actually heave been true!
    Agreed- they may well be true but you have to err on the side of caution, just in case. But glad it's worked out fine in the end :)
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7788
    if it bugs you, you might be able to slacken the neck screws slightly and pull the neck round enough to move the strings across a bit, then tighten them up again.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_C;220575" said:
    if it bugs you, you might be able to slacken the neck screws slightly and pull the neck round enough to move the strings across a bit, then tighten them up again.

I was going to do that but it's fine as it is