FOOTBALL - Ole Solskjaer out - how long before we here the chant rise from below

What's Hot
14567810»

Comments

• danodano Frets: 1593
    edited November 2021

Duplicate post in other thread

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14270
    edited November 2021 tFB Trader
    A hell of a lot of fans will be seriously disappointed with this news

Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City fans for starters

Seriously though, I think he is a good guy - Just not good enough to be the manager of such a big club - I personally think the Ronaldo situation did not do him any favours whatsoever - In my view it was a deal the board room favoured for the publicity that it would bring, coupled with a huge commercial prospect - Take into account the boardroom had just come under fire for agreeing to this new super league and IMO this was a great chance for them to acquire some 'feel good factor' from the fans and in the grand scheme of things not that expensive , compared to the whole package

Man U currently have 3 seriously big ego's in the team - Good news maybe that one is out for 2/3 months, but who will bring out the best of those 3, ensuring that they can work together whilst trying to blend in the regular 9-5 players who probably feel undermined 
  • danodano Frets: 1593

I was amazed by de Gea "We don't know what to do with the ball, we are conceding a lot of goals. It's a horrible moment," he added.

Maybe De Gae should ask some of his team mates, those world class international  superstars on 200k a week, who stand 30m from him on the pitch if they have an idea what to do with the ball  

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    I think Rolando's keeping them afloat right now.

Do we really need 2 threads on this ? :/
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14270
    tFB Trader
    dano said:

I was amazed by de Gea "We don't know what to do with the ball, we are conceding a lot of goals. It's a horrible moment," he added.

Maybe De Gae should ask some of his team mates, those world class international  superstars on 200k a week, who stand 30m from him on the pitch if they have an idea what to do with the ball  

I think if it wasn't for De Gea in 2 recent Champions League games they would have already been looking at not able to finish in the top 2 of the group - He probably deserved a MOM for his role against Villareal and Atalanta at Old Trafford

On paper, on a man for man basis, they have one of the best teams + squads in the PL - With everyone fully fit their squad is far stronger than LFC's 

Yet a lot doesn't add up - They didn't want Jessie so he goes on loan and does a good job - Later, hey we could use him he looks useful - New season, so we'll give him 2/3 mins at the end of a couple of games - But now they don't rarely need/want him - Know what your plans are and let the guy go to W Ham where he would have done  a good job

As for DVB - How to kill a guy's career, or stall it - I'm sure he will go overseas or somewhere like Spurs and show you what a good job he can do 

Cavani - The guy is surely big enough just to have said 'I want to go' and should have stuck to his guns

They have 2 more good keepers that could walk into most PL teams - Not required at MUFC - Add this to the likes of Martial, Greenwood, Rashford, - I think they have under minded to many good players with a few superstars that team moral is suffering - This is on top of any game strategy which on its own is now up in the air and IMO last season was to negative to often 

I don't see Rodgers as good enough to do the job - I don't see Poch wanting to leave PSG - Zidane maybe, but at times with RM, in effectively a 3 team league, he did not always deliver a good job in the league yet overall a good set of trophies delivered - Does he have the vision to create a legacy and build a plan where everyone buys into it ? Or will it be 2 years and gone